Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 49

Katsuki didn't know what to expect when he decided to take you on a date, but you never having been to an amusement park or festival of any kind was not what he anticipated. You look around with a bright smile, face lit up like a Christmas tree as you take in the roller coasters and other colorful rides around you. Not a hint of fear on your face.

You are wearing a colorful top, which is very rare for you, with jean shorts and comfortable shoes. Katsuki hadn't told you where you were going, and it was worth it when you started tugging on his arm and pointing at the large park and rides like he didn't already know what it was. You spin in circles, trying to take in every little detail of the place with your eyes. Katsuki has to keep a tight hold on you, the busy crowd threatening to separate you if he lets go for a second. And no doubt with your small form, you'll get carried away easily.

"Oi! Keep close, I promise we'll play the games later," Katsuki says with a firm tug on your hand to pull you into his chest. You were staring at the carnival games with all of the stuffed toys hanging on the walls of the stall with a competitive look.

Later though.

"I've never been to an amusement park before. I want to do everything," You tell him, trying to yank Katsuki toward a roller coaster that buckles you in so your feet will dangle off the ground and has lots of loopty loops, "Hell yeah!"

Katsuki lets you drag him into the line, the wait being relatively short because of how fast the ride is. You even force him to wait a couple more minutes just so you can sit in the front for your first ride. The bright smile on your face never disappears as you bounce back and forth on the balls of your feet.

"You sure you want to sit in the front? You might get scared," Katsuki taunts, a cocky smirk on his face as he looks down at you. He honestly hasn't stopped staring at you since you got here. The beaming look on your face and the outfit making you twice as gorgeous as usual.

The look is a lot different than the blank expression and frown that used to be permanently etched on your face. When you first came to UA, you were so cold and distant, but now you have friends and a boyfriend. You have him. A small smile forms on Katsuki's face at the thought.

And of the pissed-off pout, you have as one of the workers dares to measure you to make sure you're tall enough for the ride. You are, but the fact that they had to measure you to be sure has Katsuki choking on his laughter. You glare at the back of the worker as he walks off, turning to Katsuki with your fierce gaze a second later.

"I'm not scared of a roller coaster, I've fought some of the most terrifying villains of this century," You sass, bumping your hip against his leg.

The cart pulls back in with a shrill screech, the previous riders cheering as the harness raises over their heads and they get out. The gate opens and you yank Katsuki out, jumping to get into the cart and fall back in the seat. Katsuki chuckles at the enthusiasm that quickly replaced your pout, easily climbing into the seat on your left.

The workers say the safety mumbo jumbo, you getting annoyed as you just want to go already. Once they finally finish and the cart starts moving, dramatic sound effects go off as the railing shakes from the noise. Your hands grip the harness around your top, feeling Katsuki reach over and grab your hand, lacing your fingers together.

"Scared?"

"In your dreams," He responds, the cart starting to shift forward from where it will shoot you off directly at the first loop.

"No, in my dreams you're a mermaid."

"What-"

He doesn't get a chance to finish before the cart jerks forward, you being shot at 60 mph and hitting the loop in a matter of seconds. A playful scream leaves you as you're flipped upside down and shot down again.