Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10

You scan the metal shelves stocked full of different microwave meals with a frown, searching desperately for something to fill your stomach but nothing looks good to you right now.

Knowing full well that you'll burn down your entire apartment complex if you try to cook something, you decided to search the supermarket for something to eat for dinner. Toshinori is out at a meeting with the other managers of his agency tonight, having to travel to the other side of the city to speak with them. Which leaves you by yourself to find something for dinner.

You hum, scanning the various box meals but none stand out to you. Your frown deepens, deciding you should just go to a restaurant instead. You don't really feel like sitting and waiting for your meal, but you don't really have a choice unless you want to eat this nasty stuff. With a pout, you turn to leave the fourth store you've visited tonight without buying anything, concluding to just visit the diner and get a greasy burger. But, just as you leave the isle, you catch sight of a puff of spiky ash-blonde hair.

"Bakugo?" You question, not taking in the full appearance of the person in front of you. The said person turns around, but you aren't met with the usual scowl you were expecting. Instead, you are staring into the kind eyes of a beautiful woman with red eyes, she is like a female spin-off of your classmate.

You immediately step back when you notice she is a woman and in fact, not your male classmate. "Sorry, wrong person," You rush out, trying to turn back to flee from the store.

You embarrassed yourself by mistaking a woman for a guy in your class. She is even wearing a skirt! How did you not notice that?

"Are you talking about Katsuki Bakugo?" She questions, grabbing onto your wrist lightly before you can run off, "Because that's my son."

You stare with wide eyes at the taller woman, noting the obvious resemblance between the two. "You know him?" She continues, releasing your wrist and pulling a curt nod out of you.

"He's my classmate. I apologize Mrs. Bakugo, I only saw your hair and thought it was him," You explain with a low bow, your ears heating up as you wait for her to respond. How do you keep getting yourself into these awkward situations?

"Oh! It's no problem at all dear. Call me Mitsuki, Mrs. Bakugo sounds too formal and I'm not that old," She tells you, chuckling afterward and waving her hand back and forth to wave off your concerns. You only nod silently in response, she is a lot nicer than her son despite how similar they look. You don't understand how they are related. Maybe he got his personality from his father?

"You must be surprised that I'm the brat's mom. I hope he doesn't give you too much trouble, if he does, you can just tell me dear," Mitsuki says, patting the top of your head. Your face warms up due to the motherly aura she has around her. You've never been treated like this since you never knew your own mom.

"Oh! I just realized I never got your name. How rude of me."

"I-It's fine. I'm (L/n) (Y/n)."

She smiles at you, adjusting the basket of ingredients she's holding from one arm to the other. "How would you like to have dinner at my house tonight? We're having my special spicy curry," Mitsuki suggests, gesturing to her shopping basket.

You think over her offer and the prospect of a homemade meal, but then your mind drifts to your angry classmate, knowing exactly how Bakugo will react if you suddenly show up at his house without warning. "I don't know. I don't think Bakugo would be very happy about that."

She waves you off for the second time while rolling her eyes, "Forget about that brat. I'm inviting you over as a guest, I'll make sure he doesn't give you any trouble."