Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25

The mood in the classroom is gloomier than it has ever been since you've come to UA. Mina, Kaminari, Kirishima, Sato, and even Sero are sulking around with dark shadows over their faces. As soon as you walk into the classroom, you're attacked by a crying Mina who squeezes all of the air out of your lungs.

"I-I'm looking forward to hic hearing lots of hic awesome stories about the trip!" Mina cries out, hugging you even tighter, "Make sure to hic send me lots of pictures."

You only pat the pink-haired girl on the head, not knowing how else to comfort her. If she wanted to go that badly, you would gladly give her your spot on the trip. A week straight with your classmates didn't sound like much fun to you.

"Wait guys! There could still be some kind of twist..." Midoriya tries to cheer them up but only gets attacked by Kaminari in retaliation.

"Don't jinx it dude!" Kaminari shouts, lunging forward to stab Midoriya in the eyes with his fingers, "The rule was if you flunk the exams then you have to stay here in summer school hell! And we failed the practical so now we don't get to go on the trip!"

Mina finally releases you to go cry on someone else's shoulder as you take the opportunity to escape to your desk in the back of the room. Far away from the chaos at the front. As the bell rings for homeroom, the door immediately slides open and Aizawa stalks in. "That's the bell. Be seated."

Everyone runs back to their assigned chairs, Kirishima looking depressed in the seat in front of you. His fists are clenched on his desk, he's blaming himself for his group losing. You think about reaching forward to try and cheer him up a little, but your teacher beats you to it.

"Let's talk about your final exams. Sadly, we had some failures," Aizawa announces, sending pointed looks at those students, "As such, you are all going to the summer training camp."

"WHAT A TWIST!!" The failing students scream, joyful looks on their faces.

"Heck yeah! Summer camp here I come!" Mina screams, punching the air happily.

"I did it, I have moved on to the happiest stage of my life," Kaminari mutters to no one in particular, seeming to turn religious all of the sudden.

"YES!" Kirishima shouts, punching his fists back in the air...hitting you straight in the nose. Kirishima along with everyone who was watching freezes. They all watch stalk still and silent as a lone trail of crimson leaks from your nose. One blink. Two. And then pure chaos.

"I'M SO SORRY!" Kirishima screams, falling out of his chair before scrambling to his feet in front of you. You place your clothed wrist against your nostrils to stop the blood from running down your face.

"I'M SO SORRY! FORGIVE ME!" The redhead screams, tears rolling down his face.

"KIRISHIMA LOOK WHAT YOU DID!" Mina shouts, rushing towards you with a tissue you gratefully accept.

Several other people had fallen out of their chairs in either shock or by laughing. A familiar laugh meets your ears and you turn to see Bakugo struggling to breathe as he stares at you in amusement. Of course, he found this hilarious.

Meanwhile, Aizawa watches with a bored expression as the chaos unravels around him. Some students laugh their asses off, while others worry over you and ask if you need to go to the nurse. It makes Aizawa start wondering if he should quit his job to get away from all of this.

"Everyone calm down," Aizawa demands, not even having to raise his voice to catch everyone's attention and freeze them all in their spots. He sighs, seeing that the tissue Mina gave you is already red from the blood leaking from your nostrils. He pulls out a notepad, scribbles something on it then beckons you forward.