Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42

You starfish across the couch, Mina's lap under your head as you wait an achingly long time for Hagakure to finish getting ready. The girls decided to take you out on a 'girl's day' and now you have to wait for the invisible girl to pick out the perfect outfit for the activities planned.

Unfortunately, you weren't given any information on where you'll be going, the whole day being planned by Yaoyorozu and Mina. Which, honestly worries you a little bit.

But, the girls wanted to go out to have fun and celebrate passing their license exam, so who are you to say no?

Luckily, it's only another 5 minutes before Hagakure comes down, skipping around, decked in a frilly purple shirt with a white skirt and a matching headband. It took her that long to pick that? You just threw on a random sweater and shorts. Were you supposed to dress up? But as you scan the group, most of the girls are wearing casual clothing like you.

The girls cheer, standing from the couches simultaneously, your head falling onto the cushions as Mina's legs leave you. You flop lazily to your feet with a quiet groan, having got barely any sleep the previous night because of a patrol. But you aren't going to let that ruin your day out with your friends.

The guys watch you all prepare to leave, Kirishima coming over to flash you a smile before patting your shoulder and telling you to stay out of trouble. You raise an eyebrow at him questioningly, did he really think you'll be the one to get into trouble out of your chaotic group? It's more likely to be Mina and Hagakure.

You just nod with a grumpy pout, making Kirishima laugh as you girls bid the boys goodbye and turn to leave. And just as you do, your eyes make contact with Bakugo across the room, sending him a small smile before walking out the door behind the girls.

"Let's go!" Mina cheers, pumping her fists in the air with a smile. She then grabs your hand and pulls you along, you letting the pink girl lace her fingers with yours. Mina turns to face you with a smirk as she wiggles her eyebrows and puckers her lips jokingly.

You and Mina chuckle, her yanking your arm to run ahead of the others. Once at the gate, you stop in front of the UA bus parked at the curb. The girls cheer 'party bus!' as you board, flopping into one of the window seats with a sigh. Mina sits next to you, an evil smirk on her face and you know she's going to gossip on the ride to wherever it is you're going.

"I feel like it's been forever since we've got to sit down and talk! Tell me what's going on in that blunt head of yours!" Mina exclaims, poking a finger to your forehead.

You chuckle, slapping her hand away as you shake your head at her, "We literally talked last night, you came into my room to do face masks."

Suddenly, Mina's finger is pressed to your lips as she shakes her head dramatically. "Shush, the details aren't important. I was ranting about grass being the plant that symbolizes gay all night, but we didn't actually talk," Mina says, smiling and removing her finger from your mouth.

"Uh...what do you want me to say?" You ask, tilting your head as you think over what Mina would find exciting about your life right now.

"Maybe you can explain what's going on between you and Bakugo," Jiro cuts in from the seat across from you. The sudden interruption of your conversation jolts you, and as you look around, realizing everyone is staring at you with questioning and giddy looks.

So it's that obvious. You thought you were doing a decent job of hiding it.

"Nothing is going between us, but I mean I like him so-"

"WHAT?!" Everyone in the bus shouts, the driver turning back in surprise to look at you girls with a shocked expression from the outburst.

The girl's jaws drop to the ground and their eyes widen to the size of dinner plates as you casually admit your feelings for the blond. Were you not supposed to tell them?