three

the five teens groaned in pain after the hard tumble they all had, Ace sat up slowly holding her side, she heard JJ come up from the water groaning looking over at the boy

the five teens groaned in pain after the hard tumble they all had, Ace sat up slowly holding her side, she heard JJ come up from the water groaning looking over at the boy. "you okay, JJ?" Pope asked.

"i think my heels touched the back of my head" JJ groaned surfacing back up from the water.

"Kie, Ace you guys okay?" John B moaned in pain.

"i'm all right." Kie muttered.

"i would know if something was broken right?" Ace coughed standing up slowly.

"Pope, what did you do?" JJ asked annoyed and in pain.

"sandbar. the channel changed." Pope explained.

"no shit" JJ swam back over to the boat making his way towards Ace "you all right, baby?" he asked the brunette, she smiled softly to herself nodding.

"ugh, this is probably gonna mess this whole place up." John B sighed looking at the water.

"hey i saved the beer, though" JJ smiled.

"Congrats, JJ."

Ace laughed rubbing the back of her neck moving it around making sure she was okay, she sighed walking over to Pope looking over at what he was looking, her eyes widened seeing a boat.

"guys.. i think there's a boat down there" Pope said, Ace agreeing with him by nodding her head.

"shut up, what?" John B mumbled.

"no way" Kie added. "

"no, no guys. he's serious there's a boat down there" Ace quickly took off her shorts tossing them aside.

"it's a boat!" Pope exclaimed, Ace jumped in the water followed by everyone else.

the five Pogues swam down towards the boat checking it out, Ace wondered how the hell a boat got to the marsh during a hurricane. they all swam up wiping the water from their eyes.

"you guys saw that right?" JJ asked, everyone agreed still in shock and laughing.

"that's a Grady-White." Ace said swimming back to the HMS.

"a new one of those is like 5000 G's, easy, thats a primo rig." JJ explained.

"yeah. that's the boat i saw when i surfed the surge." John B mentioned looking at the others. "maybe it hit the jetty it something" he added walking to the bow of the HMS.

"you surfed the surge?" Kie asked, Ace always thought her and John B had a thing or crush on each other but it was pretty hard to tell with them.

"that's my boy. Pogue style" JJ smiled looking at the girls.

"what the heck?" Kie looked at Ace, she shook her head letting her know she didn't surf the surge.

"wait, wait. do we know whose boat that is?" Pope walked over to the boys, Ace joined JJ up at the bow of the HMS looking down at the Grady-White down in the water.