twelve

"stealing drones makes you hungry" Kie said once the crew got to the wreck climbing out of the van

"can't remember when was the last time i had a whole meal" Ace said.

"what i would do to a beer and shrimp and grits right now." JJ said climbing out behind Ace wrapping his arm around her waist. the crew walked into the restaurant quietly to hungry to talk or even smile, Kie walked over to her father smiling at him.

"hey dad" she says, "hi, Mr. C" Ace waved to him, "hey" replied her friends father.

the four walked to the back of the restaurant quietly, Ace played with the rings on JJ's hand looking at him, he smiled at her kissing her forehead wrapping his arm around her shoulder. Kie and Mr. C looked over at the four who all waved besides JJ who gave him a peace sign, keeping an eye closely on Kie they waited for her approval to sit down, she looked over at them smiling.

"sit down." the four smiled quickly sitting down.

  the food was brought out as they all immediately began to eat, Ace smiled eating a fry laughing at JJ and helping Kiara bring out more food. Ace scolded the boys to not throw food around so Mr. C wouldn't get mad. 

Ace and Kiara started to dance around to the music smiling, Ace watched Kiara point at John B to join her to dance.  he smiled pointing at himself making Kiara nod, the two started dancing as Ace looked at JJ, she held out her hand with a smile wiggling her fingers, JJ smiled standing up taking her hand spinning her around.

she laughed laying her hand on his shoulder as he set his hand on her waist as the two danced smiling at each other. everyone knew they loved each other, it was completely obvious but they both thought different things and were scared it would ruin things, he wasn't sure if he was good enough for her and she was thinking the same.

Kiara, Ace and John B were in the water testing out the camera they took from the salvage yard swimming around making sure it was working and moving. the three came up from the water wiping their eyes, Ace swam to the ladder seeing JJ lean against the railing.

"what would we do without you to control the drones?" JJ asked.

"it's not a drone. it's an ROV" Pope told the blonde.

"shut up. shut up. it's too early for that right now." JJ looked at Pope, Ace sat at the dock squeezing water out of her hair.

"hey, once we get footage of the wreck, we'll bring it to a lawyer in town and file a formal claim." John B says.

"it's bullshit. why do we have to do that?" JJ asked.

"well, there is maritime salvage law. you can't just go to the ocean floor and scoop a bunch of stuff up." Pope explained.