eleven

"Pope, we're not stealing the drone

"Pope, we're not stealing the drone. we're borrowing it." John B exclaimed once again to his best friend, driving to the salvage yard.

"humans are the only animal that can't tell fantasy from reality." Pope says looking out the window with his arms crossed while JJ rolled up a blunt.

"did you come up with that?" Ace asked turning her head to him.

"Albert Bernstein came home with it, but it applies to this whole treasure- hunting thing." Pope replied.

"oh."

"so, which is it? fantasy or reality?" Pope asked again.

"why are you so weird, Pope?" JJ asked focusing on his blunt.

"it's fantasy, but possible reality." Kiara answers.

"i agree with Kie" Ace replied.

"reality." John B answered.

"virtual reality." JJ put the blunt in his mouth going to light it but Pope grabbed it flicking it across the van. "keep the signal clear."

John B pulled up to where Kie's car is who climbed out followed by Ace while JJ and Pope argued yet again about who knows what. the girls walked over to John B's side of the car who leaned out looking at the girls.

"hey, don't worry, you guys got this." he smiled at his best friends.

"it's not us that we're worried about" Kie pointed at the two boy's arguing walking to the car.

"so how's it going with you and JJ?" Kiara asked once the two girls were in the car.

"what do you mean?" Ace looked at her friend.

"what do i mean?" she laughed, "dude you two have been acting all cute and shit for weeks, when are you gonna make a move?" she asked.

"i don't know, Kie. i like what we have i do, i'm just scared it'll ruin things" Ace replied playing with the necklace.

"i see the way he looks at you, Ace. he's so in love with you that he doesn't know how to act sometimes, shit he even decided to split his 100 mil with you" Kiara smiled at her friend causing her blush.

"make your move girl" Kiara pulled up to the fence. 

the girls walked up the fence seeing someone inside, the two looked at each other with a smirk starting to wave at the window. "hello!" they both called out, "excuse me?" the man walked out walking towards the gate.

"can i help you?" he asked.

"hi! um, we actually have a flat tire." Kie smiled.

"we were wondering if maybe you could help us out?" Ace smiled causing the guy to look around then smile at the girls, "yeah."