twenty six

"how's it feeling?" Pope asked Kiara who was in the tree sitting in the tin bucket

"feels good." she replied.

Ace walked out of the house fixing her ponytail walking over to the hot tub JJ was sitting in.

"John B pullin' a Houdini." JJ replied setting his beer in the cup holder.

"yeah, where is he? i got my scholarship interview tomorrow, we gotta get this done." Pope said.

"wait, John B's not back yet?" Ace asked standing next to JJ.

"no" JJ looked at her, "might wanna cover those" he smirked pointing at the hickey's on her neck that he gave her last night.

she quickly covered her neck with her hands taking her hair out of it's ponytail fixing her hair, he laughed kissing her cheek. right on que John B showed up looking upset storming into the house.

"speak of the devil. hey!" JJ said seeing John B. "dude, i set up the entire winch to pull the gold and everything." JJ added.

"no, he did not. i did that." Pope said.

"hey." Kie called out watching John B ignore them all.

"uh.. what's that all about?" Ace asked confused.

"i was gonna ask you the same question." JJ said getting out of the hot tub.

JJ grabbed Ace's hand going inside seeing John B make a mess moving things around like he's looking for something or to throw something.

"you all right, man? what- what's up?" Pope asked.

"what are you looking for?" Kie asked.

"JB, say something, please" Ace said watching him walk to the couch.

"bro, what's going on?" JJ asked as John B grabbed the gun staring at it.

"John B, what do you need the gun for?" JJ asked walking over to him.

"just no-"

"talk to us!" JJ yelled as John B threw him on the couch roughly.

"hey! woah!" Ace yelled grabbing his arm but pushed her away a bit to rough making her fall to the floor.

"John B, chill! what are you doing?" Kiara yelled. 

"what are you JJ now?" Pope asked grabbing him trying to get his attention but pushed him the table roughly.

"shit." Ace mumbled.

"shit, are you guys okay?" Kie asked and ran out following the boy, "John B, what are you doing!"

JJ helped Ace up as the three followed Kie out the back door hearing JJ's bike, the four ran out as fast as they could catching up to him.

"John B, what the hell?" Kiara yelled.