Is this the END?

Is this the END?

On their last night in Anguilla Janet had something very special planned. After spending the day together they were a little tired. They both took a nap together. Around four in the afternoon, Janet woke up Toni and told her to be dressed and ready by six-thirty they had somewhere to be. Toni was always the slow one so Janet gave her more than enough time to get ready.

"Hey Babe, are you ready? It's almost six-thirty."

Toni walked out the bathroom in a black tube dress with 6 inch stilettos and all Janet could do was look and say, "Damn..." Janet was dressed in a similar dress except her dress was red.

"What was that?" Toni's smirked. "I'm ready baby."

The walked out of their room and went the opposite direction than what they had been all week. Janet took her hand and led her down a small path and through some trees. In the clearing there was a small table on a blanket with some pillows and a picnic basket. It was quite the romantic set up. Toni teared up a little at seeing because it was going to make what she was going to say to Janet that much harder.

"Do you like babe?"

"I love it."

"Well let's sit, eat and watch the sun go down."

They sat down on the pillows and enjoyed their picnic while watching the sun set. Toni had tried putting some distance between them but Janet pulled her closer. Toni ended up sitting between Janet legs leaning back on her breast. Janet kissed her shoulder and ran her hands down Toni's side.

"I love you." Janet whispered after kissing her shoulder. "Let's take a walk down the beach." The had both kicked off their shoes before sitting on the blanket.

They stood up and walked down to beach and into the low tide getting their feet wet. Janet stopped and held Toni's hand.

"Toni, I love you. I think I've loved you since the day we met. You are my breath of fresh air and my inspiration. This last year and some with you has been some of the best times of my life. I love everything about you. You are my existence. Will you marry me?" A look came across Toni's face, she hoped Janet hadn't seen it.

"Jan, I love you too...but I can't marry you yet. My career is just starting. You have a successful music career and I want that too. I don't think that I will be able to do that while married to you. It will always be as if I rode your coat tails to success. I don't want that. I want to be successful on my own first."

Janet walked away for a minute gathering her thoughts and figuring out how she would respond. She walked back to where Toni was standing. She grabbed Toni's hand.

"I am not happy about you saying no to me. However I completely understand. You will always be my in my heart and my head. I love you with every breath in my being." She took a deep breath. "Is this the end for us? Every time that I see you at an event I'm going to want to touch you, taste you and just be near you. But if you want me to I will act like I don't know you, I will. You have to make the choice of how we will end and interact in the future."

"Jan, I can't answer that right now. Just know that I feel the same way. I want you to take me back to our room and make love to me because it will probably be our last time." She grabbed Janet's face between her palms. "I love you." She kissed her in the passionate way that would get a reaction out of Janet.

They walked back to their beach bungalow both with a lot on their minds. Toni thinking is she had made the right decision and Janet wondering where does she go from here.

Janet turned around and grabbed Toni. She pulled Toni close to her and whispered "I love you." Against her lips.

"Let's take a shower. We've both got tons of sand on us."

Toni stripped off her dress and headed towards the shower, throwing it at Janet. Janet caught it and followed Toni to the bathroom. Toni had turned the water on waiting for it to get hot. Janet picked her up and sat her on the counter and stepped between her legs. Janet rubbed all over her body. She ran her hands through Toni's hair and looked at her with all the love she had for her.

Janet brought Toni's face to hers for a kiss. She held Toni closely never wanting to let her go. Janet let her go briefly to take off her clothes. Toni helped, they got into the shower under the water and just looked at each other.

Toni pulled Janet to her and kissed her. She caressed Janet's whole body and slipped her hand between Janet's legs to rub her gently. Toni stuck two fingers in while rubbing her clit with her thumb in small circles.

"Shit, Toni..."

Toni kissed her spot on her neck and kept rubbing and fingering her. She went down and sucked Janet's nipples and started fingering her faster. She felt Janet go stiff and get quiet, so she knew she was close. A few seconds later Janet released all over Toni's hand.

"Fuck..."

Janet came down from her high and kissed Toni. She turned her around pressed her breast against Toni's back. She kissed her spot and turned her again, so they were pressed breast to breast. Janet kissed her deeply and pushed Toni against the shower wall.

Janet grabbed Toni by the neck and kissed her slowly and deeply. Toni moaned that deep moan that made Janet wet every time.

"Do that again. You make me so wet when you do that." Toni stuck her hand between Janet's thighs just to see. Janet was dripping. Janet nipped at Toni's neck and Toni made that sound again and felt a little gush.

"Damn baby, your so wet for me." Toni began to rub Janet's clit again. Janet moved Toni's hand. She began kissing down Toni's body leaving love marks everywhere. She bit Toni's nipples and sucked them hard.

"Janet...ohh...ahh" Janet kissed her stomach and licked her belly button and nipped at her waist.

Janet spread her legs and licked from her ass to clit and sucked on her clit. She pushed two fingers in Toni and started drilling against her g-spot.

"Baby...please...don't stop"

Janet sucked her clit and bit it and it sent Toni off. Toni came hard and Janet went back at her licking and sucking her up making her come again. She held Toni up, turned off the water and picked her up carrying her to the bed. Toni moved up higher on the bed and Janet got on top aligning their cores. They were clit to clit and Janet started riding Toni hard. The only sound they heard were their breathing, the sounds of wetness between them and the birds outside their bungalow. Toni felt Janet begin to tremble and knew she was close to coming, so she ground against Janet harder. A few seconds later they were coming together.

Janet leaned down resting her forehead against Toni and spoke "Toni, I love you."

She got off and laid next to Toni for the last time. Sometime during the night Janet woke up and realized that she couldn't look at Toni in the morning. She wrote her a short sweet letter and left her return ticket on the bedside table. She walked out the door as tears streamed down her face.

Toni woke up the next morning to an empty bed and a note on the table. She read the note:

Toni,

You are the love of my life and I love you with my whole heart. If our love is meant to be then we will find each other again. I know why you turned me down and I understand. Please give me space and time to process my feelings and get over the fact that I can't hold you anymore. I know that you will achieve all the success that you seek in your career. You will be a star. Shine bright, love!

I Love You,

J

Toni shed some tears and hugged the pillow close. After a while she got herself together and did her morning routine. She dressed in a simple sundress and caught a cab to the airport. On the flight back to the states she couldn't help but to dwell on if she made the right decision. Even if she hadn't, she couldn't take it back now.

Time skips coming up...