A Night for New Things

A/N: Finally out of my writing funk. You guys will get two possibly 3 Chapters this week.

They ended up back at the hotel and were just enjoying each other's company. They were currently sitting on the bed watching a movie. Their energy was changed, being back together and around each other had changed them just that quickly. Janet looked over at Toni and then she said, "It's going to be hell trying to keep my hands off you when we're in public."

"Same here, cause damn Jan. You are sexy as hell. Got me all hot and bothered just looking at you."

"Tell me what's been going on with you."

"I left Anguilla and tried my best to continue with my life. By day I was ok because I distracted myself with recording and interviews. At night I cried myself to sleep for about three months after Anguilla. I regretted my decision, but I knew that without it I wouldn't be where I am today. I released the album but with fame came a lesson that was hard to learn. I needed to learn how to manage my money better. With the sudden fame, my family was always in my pocket. Not saying that they were spending all my money, I played a big role in that too. So I ended up filing for bankruptcy."

"Tone, you don't have to worry about money. I have the best financial advisor and I will send him your way."

"After my second album, I found myself being a little depressed. I loved my success, but my heart was still hurting. Even years after the fact, I still longed for you. I dated a few people but nothing ever worked out. I had completely closed my heart off from them because it still belonged to you. Now I'm doing a great show on Broadway and I love it. We do about 8 or 9 shows a week depending on the week."

"I would love to come to one of your shows. I know you are phenomenal."

"Sure, I'll leave tickets for you."

It got quiet for a while, until Janet looked at Toni finding Toni staring back at her.

"Tone, can I ask you something?"

"Yes, J."

"Would you let me use our new toy on you tonight?" Janet licked her lips and her hands were exploring Toni's body.

"I wouldn't mind it at all, I always wanted to use one and have it be used on me but didn't have anybody to use it with."

"Well now you got me." Janet sat up on her knees and took off her shirt. She got up from the bed and went to her bag and pulled out her toys. She came back to the bed and pull Toni to the edge. Janet kissed her and took off her shirt. Both were now naked. She laid Toni back on the bed and began to kiss all over her body. When she got to her nipples, she licked, nipped and sucked on them. Toni moaned doing that deep thing with her voice that Janet loved so much. It made a flood between Janet's thighs.

Janet kept kissing down Toni's body. She licked, kissed and made love bites all over Toni's stomach and thighs. She spread Toni's legs just taking in the sight in front of her. Janet thought she would never have Toni like this again. She moved back up Toni's body to passionately kiss her, she reached her hand between Toni's legs. The wetness she felt was unbelievable, she went back down placing Toni's thighs on her shoulder and dove in. Toni tasted so sweet, Janet never wanted to stop.

"Damn...baby...oh sssshit." Janet had starting sucking on her clit and twirling her tongue on it. Janet reached over for the vibrator she used last time. She used her tongue to fuck Toni while she placed the vibrator on Toni's clit making her cum.

"Stay right there." Toni couldn't move if wanted to. That orgasm almost had her drained. Janet put on the strap they had bought that had an 8 inch blue dildo that they chose together while in Spencer's. Janet came back to bed and ran her tongue over Toni's drenched pussy. She pushed Toni back on the bed some and rubbed the dildo against her clit. Janet slid the strap in slowly letting Toni adjust to it.