Welcome To The Big Apple

Janet's plane touched down at about 530am, so she decided to go straight to her apartment instead of going to the hotel. She walked in and looked at some of the things that had been delivered. Overall, she was happy with her choices in décor. The scheme was mostly black with hints of red and cream. The artwork had been hung and the floor to ceiling automatic curtains has been installed. She walked upstairs and put her small duffle bag down. Joey brought up the rest of her bags and then left.

Janet unpacked most of her things, then showered. She sat on her lounge chair to take a short nap. She woke up when she heard the front door open. She was just waiting for Toni to realize that she was there. Toni was walking around humming and looking at the things that had been delivered. She walked slowly up the loft stairs and at first didn't see Janet. So Janet pretended to be sleep again. Finally, Toni realized Janet was there.

Toni straddled Janet's lap and Janet's hands went straight to Toni's ass. She knew she wasn't sleep. Toni smirked and kissed her neck. Both moaning in pleasure. Toni kissed her way around Janet's face finally landing on her lips. They kissed slowly and passionately barely taking breaths. Janet's hands were now inside Toni's pants massaging her ass. Their kiss becoming more and more stimulating. The need to breathe was the only thing that made them stop, if not they would of, ended up on the floor.

"Hi Daddy." Toni said. "I thought you weren't coming until later?" The way Toni called her Daddy just did something to Janet that she couldn't explain. Yeah it made her wet, but it did something else too.

"I left early because I really needed to get out of LA. Let's just say that Shawn doesn't know how to deal with being in love with me and is mad at the fact that I am now in a relationship with a woman that's not her. I told her about us without telling her the details."

"Wow, that's crazy. You need some stress relief, huh?" Toni's eyebrows went up and she had a smile on her face.

"I definitely do." Janet said licking her lips still tasting Toni on them.

They began to kiss again this time shedding clothes in the process. A few minutes later both were naked but still in the same position with Toni straddling Janet. Janet's hands were all over Toni's body rubbing and caressing her everywhere. Toni was flicking and rubbing Janet's nipples. Janet was getting ready to switch their positions when Toni stopped her.

"Uh-uh, Daddy you always go first. I'm taking control this time. Lean back and let me do all the work." Whenever Toni called her Daddy it made her dripping wet. Toni kissed all over her face, down her neck licking from her ear to her collar bone. She nipped at her collar bone and gave Janet a love bite there. Her hands touching the inside of Janet's thighs. Toni tweaked her right nipple with the ring in it and sucked it into her mouth where she gently bit it. She kissed her way over to her other nipple and did the same. The wetness between Janet's thighs was increasing.

Toni continued her journey of Janet's body. She re-positioned her on the chair for easier access. She nipped and licked her hip bone. Then kissed her tattoo of Mickey and Minnie. She first tested Janet's wetness with a single finger, traveling from her clit to her perineum and back across lightly pressing on her clit. Toni spread her lips and dove in licking from clit to perineum and back again. Toni looked up at her and knew exactly what she needed. Their bodies and minds communicated without words. She sucked on Janet's piercing and lapped at her hole tasting her sweetness. Toni used her tongue to glide over her clit wanting so bad to suck but not yet. She could see the tension and feel Janet's slight frustration. She was waiting for it. In 3, 2, 1, "Please baby." That's what Toni was waiting for she dove into Janet's pussy tongue first lapping up all her juices. She tongue fucked her slow then fast. Toni created a suction with her mouth on her clit and hummed.

"Fuck...don't stooooooppp..."

Toni had no intentions on stopping until she wanted to. She was now sucking her clit like a pacifier and inserted two fingers that kept rubbing Janet's spot. Janet's moans intensified and got a little louder.

"Oh...my...Toni baby please...please don't stop."

Twirling her tongue on Janet's clit and hitting against her spot had Janet's whole body trembling. Her body was feeling things that she had never felt and only she and Toni could understand. Toni knew her body so well and did exactly what she needed and when.

"Mmmmmmnnnnnnn..." Janet was trying to back away from the pleasure Toni was assaulting her body with but Toni held her in place.

"Cum for me Daddy." Her body obeyed Toni's command and her juices squirted in Toni's mouth. Toni licked it all up. Toni loved how quiet she got during her orgasm, it was beautiful to see. Toni sat back on her legs and sucked her fingers then put them in Janet's mouth to suck.

"You taste so good. My daddy is a squirter now." Toni licked her clit twice and made her have another orgasm, she was that sensitive especially after she squirts.

"Come here." Toni got back on her lap this time sitting sideways. Janet grabbed a blanket and they both slept until someone knocked on the door.

The delivery men were thorough and made sure that everything was properly put together. Her apartment was now exactly how she wanted it. Toni had gotten dressed and stayed on the couch with Janet, making sure that they weren't sitting too close. They talked about random things and laughed at stories from each other's childhood. The delivery men left after about two hours later.

"Hey babe, are you hungry?" The fridge and pantry had been fully stocked by Kelly Janet's assistant.

"A little...I'd much rather eat you." Toni mumbled lowly but Janet still heard her.

"Okay, what do you want, breakfast food or lunch?"

"Let's do some of both. How about a BLT?"

"Sounds good. I should be done in about 15 minutes." She turned back to the fridge, gathering everything she needed.

"I know I'm special now. Janet Jackson is cooking for me."

"You know it. You're the most special right after my momma."

Toni got up from her seat on the couch and sat at the kitchen counter watching. Her girlfriend had the body of a goddess and she would always admire it.

"You talk about my ass being juicy. Babe, your ass is bigger and juicier than mine. I love it."

"Thank you, babe, I think my ass is too big."

"It's just right for me." She said back while walking over to Janet and rubbing her ass through the robe she had on.

"Keep doing that and I will turn off this stove, throw you up on the counter and eat you."

"Maybe that's what I want."

Janet did exactly what Toni asked for and ate her through 3 amazing orgasms. They did eventually go back to their food. The remainder of their day they continued to catch up.