a/n: introduction

Hey guys!

So I've decided to start up another Male Reader story. It's pretty fun I'm not going to lie.

In the past I've tried to do a story involving the TWD television show but it never went anywhere (It's called Among The Dead on my profile), so I'm going to try it in a different way. I'd also like to thank 1dontfeelsogood for inspiration on this story. Go check them out!

••

So here are some details:

Y/N L/N is 18 years old, and just graduated high school. He originally is from Ohio, but moved to Georgia to attend UGA, then suddenly the apocalypse began.

He stumbles upon characters from the TV show, and meets Clementine soon after. She is 17 about to turn 18 at this point, and her parents are not around since they took a trip to (you guessed it) Savannah.

We will follow Y/N's story as they tackle the trials and tribulations of the zombie outbreak, and his growing relationship with Clementine through it.

••

I don't know how often I'll post this story. I'll probably alternate between posting my Spider-Man x TWDG story and this one. Maybe there will be times where I'm in the mood to pump out more of this story one day. We'll see.

Anyways, hope you guys enjoy!