Bio

Name: (YN) (LN)
Aka: Ronin.

Background: Quiet, cold and sometimes rude. You're constantly catalogued as a loner.
At the age of eight you lost your family, your house and the dojo that has been passed down since six generations.

A mysterious fire was lit that night and it burned down everything. Nothing was left. The flames devoured everything, even tour beloved dojo where you practiced everyday the Asura style.

You were left at the care of your aunt, Tamayo. She's the owner of a small pharmaceutical company and could never have a child. She's more than happy with you around, even though you are keeping most of your feelings to yourself.

You swore to yourself that the cursed Asura style will die with you since the police suspect that the fire was caused by some rivals of your family and their jealousy of the secret martial art.

The start of a new school year came upon you. Your first year of highschool, you enrolled into the Butterfly academy, since the headmaster was in good terms with aunt Tamayo.

A little bit perverted.

What will this new year will bring you?

Abilities:

The last practitioner of the Asura style. This ancient martial art is a compilation of different styles of all around the globe.

Your main fighting styles are:
–Boxing
–Niko Style (Kengan Asura)

And featuring: Some Baki moves and techniques.