"Perfect Life"

*Just a warning, the story will be slower-paced than other stories as I prefer a slower romance story. Thank you and enjoy!*

Third-person POV

Y/n, A Korean girl who lives in California, USA. She is 18 years old. 

Y/n has had plenty of hobbies, and she learned how to play the guitar. She also played plenty of sports in her life as her parents always encouraged her to try new things such as soccer, volleyball, and basketball.

The hobby she favors the most is photography, and she hopes to make a living out of the hobby she loves.

Since Y/n has played many sports, she was more masculine than the other girls in her school. Nevertheless, she was still attractive enough to attract both males and females.

As she was growing up, many people have tried to hit on her, but she rejected them all since she was more interested in focusing on her studies.

Her parents are not too close to her because they are often overseas for their jobs. Y/n does not exactly know what her parent's jobs are, but she always makes sure to spend time with them when they return home.

Although, her parents are very strict with her and expect Y/n to study well.

She has had multiple friends in her life, but her best friend named Ryujin is a childhood friend that she has grown up with because her parents are close to Ryujin's family. Ryujin and Y/n have been through almost everything together.

She has just graduated high school and is ready to go to college. She wants to attend UCLA with Ryujin, and hopes they can get in.

-
Y/n's POV

"Can you believe we finished high school already? That's crazy!" I excitedly said to Ryujin while waiting for her to respond. 

She still didn't respond, so I waved my hand in front of her. I glanced over to see that Ryujin was looking at her phone, watching Kpop videos, and I guess she wasn't paying attention to me at all.

"Hey! Didn't you hear me?" I pushed her off the bed and started laughing.

She screamed and made a large thud on the floor when she fell. 

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Ryujin yelled at me.

She stood up and went back on the bed as she smacked my shoulder. She made a pouting face towards me.

"It's not my fault you are too busy on your phone and not paying attention to me," I angrily crossed my arms and looked away from her.

"You just love to get attention from me, don't you! You might as well try to date me." Ryujin held onto my arm as she smirked at me. 

My eyes widened in shock as my jaw dropped. I didn't say anything.

"I am just kidding. You know that right?! You should've seen your face. It was priceless!" She started hysterically laughing at me.

I felt a bit angry as I decided to leave the room. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water.

Ryujin was always known for being a flirter. She has told me almost every girl she has flirted with. I have always wondered why she played with so many girls' hearts, but I probably could not relate as I always focus on my studies.

"Aww, is someone upset?" Ryujin sadly said as she walked out of the room. 

She stood next to me and wrapped her arms around my side. She slowly laid her head on my shoulder. 

"Yeah yeah, whatever!" I rolled my eyes at her. 

"Just come sit with me at the table. I want to discuss something with you." I told her as she nodded and let go of the hug. She followed behind me to the dining table. 

"Have you tried to talk to your parents about coming to UCLA with me yet?" I asked Ryujin. 

"Not yet, my parents have been busy with work, and I have not been able to reach them." Ryujin sighed as I patted her shoulders to comfort her.

"I am still upset over the fact they were not able to attend my graduation because of work. I sound selfish, but I wish my parents could've taken at least one day off for me." Ryujin started tearing up, and I wanted to cheer her up.

I stood up from my seat as I started playing Kpop songs on the TV with the remote and dragged her to the living room to dance with me.

"What are you doing, Y/n?" Ryujin looked at me confused as I pulled her to the living room and smiled at her.

"I know how much dancing makes you feel happier, so come dance with me!" I started dancing and made her join me.

After some time, I successfully made her laugh and smile again. I felt delighted that I was able to cheer her up.

"Hey Y/n, don't forget we have to see our high school friends tomorrow! It might be the last time we see them for a while. Who knows, so we better go!" Ryujin glanced at me and smiled. 

"Thank you for reminding me! Well, we better head off to bed then to make sure we wake up on time! Do you want me to take you home?" I asked her.

"That would be great! Thank you!" Ryujin happily said as she grabbed her bag. 

We walked to the car together. On the drive to her house, I noticed she had fallen asleep. Just my luck, I guess as I sighed.

When we arrived at her house, I reached into her bag to get her keys and opened the front door. 

I went back to the car and carried her on my back. I brought her to her room, and I laid her down on the bed and covered her with a blanket.

I walked back to the car and drove home.  I felt exhausted. As soon as I got ready for bed, I went to sleep right away.

-

A/N: I am a new writer! I would appreciate it if you could vote or leave comments for any improvements I could work on. I hope to give you guys a good story! Stay safe! Don't forget to have a fantastic day/night and that you are amazing!

Updated A/N: I am slowly revising the story! After months of planning, I have sadly decided not to release a sequel to the story. I have lost interest in writing the story as the drafted chapters for the sequel were not something I am pleased with. So, very sorry in advance. I may change my mind, but I will be sticking with this statement as of right now. Thank you!