Parchment.

"HOW DARE YOU SCARE ME LIKE THAT! I SWEAR TO MERLIN MORGAN I WILL KILL YOU!" Lily screamed as she pounded Bexley's body.

"Lily stop! OW! STOP IT EVANS! LILITH!" Bexley bolted up straight and shielded her head from Lily's advances. She rubbed her eyes and stretched as Lily seethed.

"See you at dinner you said! I waited down there looking like an absolute prat! I thought you had died!"

"Lily I-"Bexley began her protest rising from her bed as Lily shoved her back down.

"No! I am not finished! You are continuously reckless and you don't think about others! Hm, did you think about how I would feel when you went galivanting in Merlin knows! I mean look at the state of you! I woke up to that! I thought you were dead!" Lily gestured to the dirty marks all over Bexley's bedding as she pulled twigs and leaves from her hair. "Now you tell me right now where you were!" She demanded and folded her arms across her chest. Bexley looked into Lily's emerald eyes and smiled. She stood from her bed and pulled Lily into a tight hug, at first Lily protested but slowly sunk in Bexley's arms and embraced her.

"I know you worry, but I promise you, I'm always going to be here," Bexley spoke soothingly.

"Hmph. You smell ghastly. And you still haven't answered my question." Lily raised her eyebrow at Bexley as they detached from each other and Bexley turned to change.

"I was in the Forest..."

"Bexley Morgan, I swear to Merlin if you tell me you were in the Forbidden Forest I will ram my broomstick so FAR UP YOUR-"

"I know you guys are having issues or whatever but it's 7 am, so will you do us the honour of SHUTTING UP!" Bexley and Lily seemed to forget that they shared their room with three other girls, all of whom were looking rather grumpy.

"Yeah Lily, gosh there's no need to shout," Bexley retorted smugly pulling on her robes. Lily's eyes narrowed as she dragged her out of the dorm, quickly muttering an apology as they went.

"So where exactly where you going to place that broomstick?" Bexley questioned as they walked down the dormitory stairs.

"James broomstick is the only broomstick Lily should have her mind on." A cocky voice spoke from an armchair. But it wasn't just any old armchair, it was Sirius Black's armchair. The girls advanced to see the Marauder's all perusing in the morning sunlight, Remus with the Daily Prophet covering his face, James frantically scribbling out notes Bexley presumed for homework and Peter with his nose in a fairly large book about Dark Magic.

"I think I just vomited in my mouth." Lily grimaced.

"Again, James broomstick is the only thing you should..." Sirius began as Bexley smothered him with a pillow.

"I told you they wouldn't find you amusing, Sirius." Remus spoke in an 'I told you so' tone from behind his paper.

"Morning Lily." James looked up at her from the floor, the sunlight seemed to surround her and made her appear almost angelic, which was a large contrast from the words which could come from Lily Evan's mouth Bexley thought and grinned as she removed the pillow from Sirius's face.

"If you continue being vulgar I'll have no other option but to report you." Bexley sat beside Remus on the sofa and peered over at his paper, he moved it so she could see better.

"You love it," Sirius smirked.

"Where were you all yesterday anyway?" Lily settled next to James and cast an eye over his homework notations.

"We were in the F-" Peter quickly began as the rest of the Marauders shot daggers at him.

"Football field," James spoke hastily, everyone raised an eyebrow at him. "Quidditch field." He corrected, "Sorry, Sirius and I saw a few football matches over the summer, and well it catches on." Lily glanced in Bexley's direction and saw that she too shared a suspicious look, but they let it go, for now.