Fatal.

"Right you wait here, I'll grab us some toast and we can go eat back up in the Common Room," Lily articulated as she instructed Bexley to wait near the statue of Godric Gryffindor.

"I can't ignore him forever," Bexley whispered.

"Bex it happened last night! I think you're allowed to ignore him for a day, I don't think you're ready for it." Lily looked concerningly at Bexley whose eyes were sunken, she looked ill as if consumed by a fever, her blue eyes dull and her body limp, maybe seeing him would annihilate her all over again, but the longer she left it, the worse the impact would be. "If you're sure. Come on, he's lucky I don't hex him." Lily had tried to maintain the normalcy between the two of them, reassuring her that nothing would ever change between the two of them. They flowed into the Hall with the rest of the students as Bexley kept her head low, Lily steered her and directed her, constantly looking for Sirius and an exit route.

"He's not here." Lily sighed happily and wrapped some toast in tissue and grabbed a few pumpkin pasties, they had almost completed their mission until James called out to Lily. "Do you mind if I go? I'll only be a few seconds."

"Of course, go on. I'm going to steal a few more pasties." Bexley reassured her she wouldn't do anything radical and Lily hurried off to James. She stood awkwardly at the Gryffindor table and decided to pour herself a quick coffee, she didn't have to hide and she hoped she would see him, I'm sure he doesn't look half as bad as me Bexley thought as she drank her coffee.

"HE SLEPT IN THE FOREST LILY!" James roar had everyone's heads looking at him "WHAT!" he bellowed and dismissed everyone's eyes, Lily's ears turned a bright red as she tried to defuse the situation. This wasn't a good idea and Bexley knew it, as she turned to leave the Hall, everything around her froze. He infact, looked worse than her, I guess he did sleep in the Forest she thought as Sirius noticed her.

"Good morning." Sirius croaked and Bexley's bottom lip wobbled, don't do it, don't you dare cry, not here not in front of these people she repeated this in her head as he walked closer to her and for a moment she thought he would hug her, but instead he walked straight past her. All over again she was drowning in sorrow, everything around her hazy, it was if she was a ghost and he walked right through her, taking her heart with him.

"One foot in front of the other." Bexley looked up to see Remus smiling down at her, and with his support she did so, she managed to walk all the way to the astronomy tower and away from the glaring eyes of the Great Hall.

"When did walking become so hard?" Bexley pondered as she looked out over the grounds of Hogwarts.

"Chocolate?" Remus handed her a bar and she thanked him, unwrapping it slowly and taking a bite, it melted on the tip of her tongue.

"Can always rely on you Remus." Tears ebbed down her face and Remus wrapped his arms around her, resting his chin ontop of her head as Bexley soaked through his shirt.

"He's my world Remus."

"And you're mine, I can't excuse or explain his behaviour, but you two have loved stronger than anything I've seen before, don't give up on him."

"Sirius walked-he walked out of the door." Bexley choked as she envisioned him leaving her all over again.

"He's self destructive, and you, you Bexley Morgan have your own faults. Yet this does not mean it's the end. Far from it." Remus soothed her as she cried a little while longer. As Bexley's tears subsided, they began wandering around the castle looking for an adventure when Bexley realised her selfishness.

"Remus, I completely forgot. It's your transformation tomorrow! How do you feel?" Remus chuckled lightly and slipped his hands in his pocket.

"It's alright, it's nice to feel normal."