Pleading.

*~Mature scenes ahead~*

"Sirius?" Bexley panted as his tongue traced up her neck. Now, usually during sex, her mind went completely blank and was encompassed by his touch. But this had been nagging at her, something she just couldn't put her finger on.

"Mmm?" Sirius trailed kisses down her stomach, stopping just at the inside of her thigh.

"At Grimmauld P..." She sighed at the feeling of his tongue. "Why did you stop me apparating?" Her legs squeezed against his head.

"So am I just not turning you on anymore?" Sirius looked up at her from between her legs.

"Yes, Sirius you just don't do it for me anymore hence why you're buried between my legs. I was just wondering."

"Well don't." He snapped, resuming his position between her legs, his nose pressing into her soft mound. Why did he snap at her like that? Whatever irked him his tongue became more ferocious as he lapped her up.

"Just tell me, please." She squirmed under him. Sirius just continued his assault, nipping and flicking her sensitive bud. She was old enough, heck even with her new birthday- "Sirius?"

"Godric woman will you just let me fuck you in peace!"

"Did you know about Remus?"

"And now we're talking about your brother as I'm burying my tongue in your-"

"Just answer the question!" Bexley sat up and stared at Sirius, he wiped his mouth and sighed.

"I had a suspicion-"

"A suspicion! You knew! You fucking knew Remus was my brother!" She smacked his arm.

"Listen okay, I wasn't sure! Stop hitting me, just calm the fuck down." Grabbing her small arms, Sirius pinned her down, straddling her.

"Get off me so I can hit you round the head! How could you not tell me!" Sirius shut her up the only way he knew how shoving his tongue down her throat. Bexley struggled against him because he was a lying little shit and she needed to scream at him a little, or a lot.

"Those fucking werewolf books" She spoke as she fought him off "The family tree, the fights between the two of you!" Her final words came out broken as Sirius's hips bucked into hers.

"God, you're driving me crazy." He sighed into her ear.

"Good, you're an asshole." Yet she kissed him back roughly, biting on his lower lip until she tasted a metallic tang on the tip of her tongue.

"Please." He whined, creating further friction.

"Please? You want this?" Her hand dipped between their bodies and groped him, grinning as Sirius's eyes fluttered shut, she snatched her hand away. "Shame. I want you not to lie to me. I want you to tell me the truth. Something you seem to struggle with Black." Continuing her reprimand, her hand found its way back to his groin, taking ahold of him, making long stroking movements. Sirius surreptitiously repositioned himself, lining up with her.

"Bexley." He groaned as she rubbed against him, pulling away quickly.

"It's not nice, is it? When the one thing we want-" Sirius dived into Bexley, ceasing her speech as her back curved into him.

"I think someone is a shitty tease."

"And that's why you're hard for me Black?" Bexley lifted herself ontop of Sirius, moaning loudly as he pushed further into her, making him do all the work, Bexley looped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer, his swollen lips hot on her neck.

"You're horrible." He uttered as he lost himself in her, Bexley chuckled airily, tugging on his hair as he prodded her g-spot, she pulled sharply when he missed the spot. "Jesus Christ." Bexley's nails left bright red marks down his back and drew blood as he thrusted eagerly.

"There." Her moans filled the room, Sirius watched as she clenched her eyes shut, focusing on the heavy pit in her stomach, angry sex was good he thought. As her legs began to shake, Sirius wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her closer and thrusting deeper. Moaning each other's names as they came, Sirius's hands flew round her neck, applying pressure, as Bexley liked, he did everything to please her and to plead for forgiveness.

"Don't lie to me again," Bexley whispered as their sweaty tired bodies lay intertwined, Sirius continue drawing lines up and down her arms.

"I promise."

"Pinky?" She looked at him with heavy eyes, he regretted lying, of course, he did but he only did what Remus asked.

"Pinky." Their fingers wrapped around each other, Sirius placed a soft kiss on her finger as she placed her head on his chest and fell soundly to sleep, with everything in place.

***

"He's got your eyes." Bexley admired to beautiful raven-haired baby, sleeping blissfully in his cot. Turning around, Lily wasn't there anymore, but her body splayed on the ground. James too, his body sprawled on the stairs motionless. This is a dream, wake up, please, please wake me up, she scrunched her eyes shut, opening them to the face of a tired man. At first unfamiliar, his unruly black curls hit her chest, depriving it of air as his screams replaced it, slowly he became transparent, like the air from her lungs, slowly his body disappeared, like smoke. Reaching out for him, Bexley grasped the motionless hand of Remus, next to a woman.

"PLEASE!" Bexley was brought back to the land of the awake, soaked through with sweat and shaking, she reached out to Sirius's body, placing a trembling hand on his shoulder, she wept as she felt his heartbeat, strong and thrumming. She had to check on the others. Quickly throwing on her clothes, she left the Room of Requirements, walking as fast as her legs would allow her. She needed to see them, needed to hear their voices, feel their breaths on her face, feel the vitality of their hearts.

"Bexley?" Standing right ahead of her was her mother, Hope Lupin. Knowing Hope as her mother, all she wanted was her embrace.

"Mum." The minute Hope's hands found her, pulling her towards the light, she crumpled into it. "They're dead, I killed them." Bexley hollowed herself into Hope, screeching and crying in fear for what she had seen.

"We're here." Hope cooed, kissing the top of her head, soothing her back, Bexley appreciated the maternity of her actions, but couldn't repress the horror.

"He's going to kill them." Tremoring at the thought.

"Who darling?"

"Voldemort."