Birthday surprise.

*~Mature scenes ahead~*

Bexley ran into his arms, as Sirius embraced her, he lifted her feet off the ground, twirling her as the stars became audience to their love.

'Happy birthday Bexley.' Sirius beamed at her as she cupped his face, she kissed his nose softly before being placed back on her feet. She stared up at the sky, the planets becoming more apparent, the faint details of the stars and the stories which lingered in them mesmerising her. Tender music brought Bexley back to Earth, as she turned around, Sirius was adjusting the small knobs on the radio he and James shared. Finding the right channel, Sirius turned to her, bowing, in return Bexley curtsied.

Sirius's arms found Bexley's waist, her hands travelled to his neck as they benevolently swayed to the music. Placing her head on his chest, she heard his heartbeat, almost in time with the song, this was her heaven on Earth. His hands slowly stroked up and down her waist as they rocked, they felt invincible, they felt alone together. Sirius began humming along with the music, Bexley felt the vibrations and pushed her face into his chest, if she could she would bury herself inside of him and stay safe forever.

"I love you, Bexley Morgan." He was watching her, not that she'd know, of course, the way her small hands clasped on to him, the way their bodies moulded together was indefinable, knowing that in a world full of pain and torment, he had her, knowing that at the end of the inevitable war they were to be apart of that they would ground each other, that their love for each other would live on, even after they were gone was something he could not even begin to comprehend, let alone understand, but he experienced something that people could only dream of.

Bexley looked up at him, her eyes began to water as she looked into his grey eyes. His eyes saw her as the centre of gravity, locked into his arms was home. His thumb lightly wiped away her tears.

"This wasn't meant to be sad Morgan." Words failed her and all she could do was smile and kiss him. She kissed him until her lungs burned for air and even then, she felt she still didn't tell him how much she loved him. The song came to an end, but they continued to dance, Sirius twirling her, their bodies crashing back together. "Close your eyes." He whispered into her ear, she did so obediently and felt his warmth move from her arms.

"Sirius if you leave me up here, Godric help you." Bexley laughed.

"Never." His voice came from behind her and she felt a cool sliver lie against her neck. Bexley opened her eyes and looked down, tiny shimmering stones were joined together by thin strips of mental, mirroring a constellation, as Bexley looked from the necklace to the stars, she realised it was the constellation Sirius.

"It's gorgeous." Her thumb traced the lines.

"Look closer." Sirius encouraged. Bexley did so, the tiny stones seemed to have something trapped inside them, it was like dust, it sparkled and swirled. "Stardust." He kissed under her ear.

"How did you manage to find this! You didn't steal it did you?" She looked at him with curious eyes.

"Be quiet." His lips silenced her and his arms engulfed her. Sirius smiled against her lips as she conceded, her lips remained closed, his tongue pleading for entrance and now this time, Bexley was the one smirking. She pulled away from him and faced the sky, yawning slightly. "Let's head to bed." Bexley nodded in agreement, Sirius threw James's cloak over them and guided her.

"Filch!" She whispered urgently, shoving Sirius against the wall, she leaned against him. Clamping her hand over his mouth as he laughed quietly at their position. Filch slowed down as he passed them. Bexley released Sirius from her grip and they continued towards the common room, or so Bexley thought. Sirius stopped in front of a large wall, the wall which was also the entrance to the Room of Requirements, he wiggled his eyebrow suggestively at her, before pulling her into the newly materialised door. The room was the same as it had been when they had been there previously, except there were far more candles, almost in a romantic way. Bexley sighed in relief as she collapsed onto the bed, Sirius sauntered over to her.