Midnight stroll.

The following day, Bexley had never spoken to so many people before, practically the whole of the Gryffindor House had approached her to congratulate her for scoring the last goal. During which, Sirius kept his arm around her the entire time, making sure everyone knew she was his, in turn, his hickey's told everyone he was hers.

"Hows fame treating you Morgan?" James asked as he shovelled Shepard's pie into his mouth at lunch.

"Brilliant. I never realised how big our house was. Don't think Sirius is a fan though, I noticed that none of our male housemates was allowed to give me a hug." Bexley side-eyed Sirius as he flicked through her copy of The Quibbler.

"Sounds about right," Lily smirked. "Now, Bex, I've got you a present for your birthday but I still have to find you one to celebrate your first Quidditch match, would you mind if I just gave them both to you on your birthday?"

"Lily, I told you, I don't want anything for Quidditch! Or my birthday! Just being with you all is enough, plus I don't need to be reminded of my age. Another year closer to getting wrinkles." Bexley frowned.

"Do shut up, of course I'm getting you a present." Lily retrieved her study time table and turned her attention to that, James passing his to her so they could schedule their free periods together.

"It's your birthday?" Sirius shuffled closer to Bexley, she nodded in response and chewed on a slice of pie.

"Next week." Bexley announced, wiping crumbs from her lips.

"13th." Remus added from behind his newspaper.

"Hold up, 13th October? I don't think you could ask for a more witchy birthday. Why didn't you tell me?"

"It's no big deal Sirius, Lily and I usually spend the day in the dorm just eating food. Pretty much like every other day." Bexley grinned at Lily.

"It's important to me. Not everyday you turn-"

"SHHHH, we don't speak of it." Bexley quickly filled Sirius's mouth with pie. "Now, if you'll all excuse me, I'm off to the owlery to send a rather angry letter to my parents."

"They still haven't told you the results of the Legilimancy?" Remus queried, his voice sounding quite hopeful.

"Nope, nothing. Don't suppose you know anything Moony?" Bexley joked, but examined his reaction.

"Why would they." He smiled.

"Okay, I'll see you all in a bit." Bexley took another bite of her pie and kissed Sirius before heading towards the exit of the Great Hall. Bexley decided to take the long route to the owlery, hoping she would bump into Rowena to share with her the news of her Quidditch match, along the secluded corridor that they usually met in, she slowed down and looked around for her. After a few moments, she decided to continue down the corridor, Rowena was quite shy and often hid herself away during the day time, or so Bexley thought, she heard what sounded like weeping from one of the empty potions classes and decided to investigate. Pushing open the door, Bexley saw Narcissa Black huddled in a corner, her knees drawn to her chest.

"Oh, shit I'm sorry, I didn't-"

"What do you want!" Narcissa shrieked, wiping her cheeks with the sleeve of her jumper.

"Nothing, I thought you were Rowena, sorry."

"I wish I was." Narcissa mumbled as Bexley's hand reached for the doorknob, something stopped her, despite Narcissa's malice, she always thought there was a part of her which held onto the light, a part of her that didn't really believe in everything Lucius poisned her with, her grip on the doorknob loosened and she turned towards Narcissa. Walking towards her, Bexley noticed her inflamed eyes and sat on the desk next to her.