Virtue.

*~Mature scenes ahead~*

"Bexley, come on sleepyhead, wake up." Sirius sat on the side of Bexley's bed and warmly rubbed up and down her arm pulling her from the depths of her sleep. Bexley rolled to her side and groaned, burying her head in her pillow. "Afternoon." Bexley blearily opened her eyes and looked at Sirius.

"Happy birthday." She spoke sleepily, opening her arms to him, he sank into her soft body and she threw the covers over their heads and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you," Sirius whispered as she kissed his nose.

"I'm still not getting out of bed." Bexley sweetly smiled.

"Love, it's 3 pm I think it's time to get up."

"Did you say 3 pm? SIRIUS! The ball is in 4 hours and I haven't got ready! I haven't even showered!" In her fluster to get out from under the covers, Bexley fell onto the floor in a ball, springing up she hurried into the bathroom and began brushing her teeth.

"Look I thought it best if you had some extra sleep. You were thrashing around all night, I think you bruised me." Sirius called to her and she reappeared from the bathroom, toothpaste all around her mouth.

"You stayed here?" Her words slurred as she brushed her teeth.

"Yes, I did tell you I didn't want you being alone." He answered matter of factly. Bexley nodded and hid back in the bathroom, grinning.

"Do I have time for a bath?" Bexley asked, looking gleefully at the large black bath.

"Darling you have time for anything and everything." Sirius wrapped himself in her duvet.

"Well, would you mind coming in here and turning it on? These taps are so bloody confusing."

"On my way." As Sirius entered the bathroom, Bexley left it. He fiddled with the taps quickly, adding bubble bath and salts he fell back into his role of protector and carer. "It's ready for ma'am." Sirius chuckled, but this faded as Bexley returned, naked and slipped past him and straight into the bath.

"Thank you for this." She sunk down into the bubbles and fluttered her eyes closed.

"Fuck." Sirius murmured under his breath, he gave in and began pulling his top off. Bexley opened her eyes slightly and moved her legs to give him some room, quickly Sirius sat down in the bath opposite her, their legs resting on top of each other.

"Warm enough?" Bexley asked her head resting against the bath, her neck elongated.

"Uh-huh." Sirius watched the bubbles collect around her chest, his eyes remained attached to her as she gasped in pleasure as the hot water swirled around her.

"Can you pass me the sponge?" Bexley opened her eyes and sat up, her breasts appearing through the bubbles.

"Let me." Bexley beamed and turned so her back was facing him, slowly Sirius began rubbing circles on her back with the lathered sponge, her back arched as he paid attention to the delicate spot on her lower back. His breath trembled and he began to move down her arms and to her torso. Bexley laid completely against his chest, her head resting on his shoulder, her body stretched and disappeared into the water as bubbles coated her.

"Is this okay?' His hand wandered closer to her breasts.

"Nothing you haven't seen before." Bexley retorted and readjusted her position. At her words, Sirius cleansed her chest completely. "Now for the fun part." She sat forward and grabbed two bottles Sirius had never used before.

"What is that concoction?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Shampoo and conditioner." Bexley submerged her hair in the water and Sirius laughed as she pinched her nose to stop water entering. Reappearing she wiped her eyes and handed Sirius the first bottle. Sirius squeezed the bottle and green liquid drenched Bexley's hair. "Yeah, because I usually use the whole bottle too."