Stutter.

Their hands were clasped around each other as Sirius snuggled into Bexley, his breath gently caressing her back.

"Bexley?" He whispered.

"Mmm?" she answered sleepily.

"Are we foolish for doing this?"

"We're the smartest fools I've met." Bexley cooed, her parents would no undoubtedly advice against marriage and Sirius's would probably try to have her killed, but what was new? Life would be difficult, just being with Sirius posed dangers, but if they could handle their hazards, why couldn't the world. Bexley daydreamed about her life with Sirius, and her mind filled with the sound of pitter-pattering of small feet.

"Can I still call you Morgan?"

"If you want." Bexley rolled over to face him, running her fingers over the stubble scattered on his jaw.

"I think it might be a bit weird to moan my own name-Shit! Bex, I don't have a ring!" Sirius faced the ceiling, his actions startling her, Bexley grinned at his openness and dismay.

"It's alright. I'm not sure exactly who would wear the ring in this situation, me doing the proposing and all."

"Listen okay, you just beat me to it." he sulked.

"Of course I did." Bexley's fingers danced on his chest, caressing his smooth skin when he shot upright. "Sirius what is with all the moving! Let's just go to sleep."

"Here! You can have one of my rings! For now anyway." Sirius began removing the ring residing on his pinky finger, it was a smooth metal with odd curves engrained into it, slipping it onto Bexley's finger, elation overwhelmed him as he took her face in his cheeks and kissed her. "I'd do anything for you. I love you, Bexley Black." He grinned at her new name.

"I guess I'm fond of you too." She spoke nonchalantly, Sirius's eyebrows rose as he straddled her, tickling her into submission until she was screaming she loved him from the top of her lungs. It was a sound he'd never forget, never want to forget, it would be the one thing that kept him sane throughout. "That was a workout and a half." Bexley sighed as she held her sides, Sirius's hands resting firmly on her thigh.

"We should tell everyone."

"But I want to lay here with you." Bexley pouted.

"We can do all the lounging we want when we're married, right now, I want to show you off, I want everyone to know I'm yours and you're mine."

"I feel like we made that pretty evident, considering we both go to lessons covered in hickeys."

"Come on, please," Sirius whined, nuzzling his nose along her jaw. His affections made her weak, slipping into submission.

"Come on then. Honestly, pain in my arse you are." Sirius heaved Bexley out of bed, rushing her to dress.

"James and Lily will be in the library somewhere, Peter usually studies in the dungeons, and well I guess we'll just have to howl for Remus."

"I'm sure he'll appreciate it." Bexley laughed as she shimmied on her skirt.

"Are you doing that on purpose?" Sirius eyed her bare legs.

"Maybe." Biting her bottom lip the way she knew would get to him, Sirius smirked. "Oh come on! So what, now we're engaged I'm not attractive."

"I've never wanted you more. But after the scare you gave us all yesterday, I think it'll do good to have some news like this." Sirius pulled Bexley to his body, cradling her as he kissed her pink cheeks. Looking at his giddy smile, they left the Room of Requirements hand in hand, Sirius practically dragging them along the corridor. "Meet back at the common room?" Sirius asked.

"Alright, see you in a jiffy." Bexley grinned equally childlike.

"Jiffy? What nonsense you talk Mrs Black."

"What nonsense you love." Wrapping her arms around his neck, their lips met in the sweet sublime. In awe of each other, the capacity of their love was also terrifying, how far would they go for each other? To the ends of the earth, Bexley answered.

"I love you." Sirius wandered in the opposite direction, Bexley watched him before calling out to him.

"I LOVE YOU!" Her voice ricocheted around the hallway, causing whooping from the other students and was Bexley right in assuming she saw McGonagall smile? Making her way down to the dungeons, Bexley couldn't stop smiling as she envisioned Lily's reaction, squealing would occur and almost immediate planning of a wedding which wouldn't be happening for a while.

"Peter?" Bexley called into one classroom. Lily would probably cry, maybe even James would share a tear too.

"Peter!" She called, entering another vacant classroom. Remus would hug Sirius like the brother he never had, he would give the obligatory big brother speech, but tell her that Sirius was the only man he'd ever approve of.

"Peter!" And Peter, he would be in a dark dungeon, surrounded by Bellatrix Lestrange and Lucius Malfoy.

"Fate is a wonderful thing ain't it?" Bellatrix cackled. Bexley felt for her wand, picturing it lost in the covers of her bed.

"Lovely of you to join us." Lucius's hand welded to Bexley's arm, pulling her into their darkness. "You've saved us a lot of trouble. We were just thinking of another way to get you to our Dark Lord, but here you are, serving yourself up on a silver platter."

"Peter-"

"You think this imbecile will help?" Bellatrix laughed again, pushing Peter from the dungeon. "Keep your friends occupied, we'll take her, go!" Locking them in the darkness, Bellatrix pulled up her sleeve, revealing the mark that had been plastered over the Daily Prophet, Bexley shivered in horror. "Don't be scared of this, there are far worse things lying ahead." Pressing the tip of her wand to the snake, she muttered an incantation Bexley could tell was smothered in dark magic.

"Are they ready?"

"The Dark Lord wants to meet near the caves." Bellatrix sounded briefly confused before recovering her malice composition.

"Y Y, You can't apparate in and out of Hogwarts!" Bexley stuttered, grasping onto any form of hope. She felt woozy with the inability to comprehend what was happening, how Peter could betray them. Almost pitying him, she soon became overwhelmed with hatred. When this was over, she would kill him. 

"Do you think this was just a spur of the moment thing? We've been planning this for months-"

"Lucius! Do shut up."

"They'll come for me." Bexley fought against Lucius's grip, Bellatrix sighed at her struggle, striking her across the cheek as Lucius pulled her head back. Would they? What if Peter kept them busy, what if was all she could think. 

"Good, because to watch them enveloped by green is all want." Bellatrix spat, and a sharp blow to the back of the head was the last thing Bexley remembered.