Champagne.

*~Mature scenes ahead~*

"Bexley!" A slender girl ran to Bexley hugging her tightly, knocking her champagne glass. "Whoops! Sirius!" Her black hair matched his, almost like siblings Sirius smiled brighter than he had the whole evening, whoever she was, she meant a lot to him.

"Bexley, this is Andromeda or Andie." Sirius hugged her tightly and placed his arm firmly back around Bexley's waist.

"The nicest of the Black's. Apart from stupid over here." Andromeda gestured to Sirius who rolled his eyes and sipped his drink. "I placed my present on the table, perhaps open it over a bin, might be a bit of glitter!"

"Oh, Godric Andie." Sirius sighed yet proceeded to grin.

"You sound like my type of friend." Bexley clinked her glass against Andie's and smiled playfully.

"How are you finding the Black family? Had an attempt on your life yet? Oh, speaking of." Andie's eyes glanced behind them and in Bexley's peripheral, she could see the untamed mane of Bellatrix heading their way. Sirius pulled Bexley closer, his glass shook slightly from how tightly he was holding it. Bexley stood up on her tiptoes and kissed his jaw.

"It's alright." Her hand made small circles on his back, he rolled his shoulder blades as he stared at Bellatrix.

"Sister I thought I told you not to mix with the scum, just for one night could you not shame us."

"Will you just fuck off?" Andromeda sipped her champagne and Bexley sniggered catching Bellatrix's attention.

"How did I miss you? How's the arm Mudblood?" She snarled.

"I'd leave now if I were you, Bella before things get out of hand," Sirius warned.

"She's the problem Sirius, have you no shame in bringing her here. She needs to be dealt with and she will be by the end of the night. She will be-" Bellatrix came face to face with Bexley when Regulus grabbed her arm roughly. Sirius eyed his brother suspiciously but Bexley thanked him with a smile.

"That isn't how we play nicely now is it?" Regulus turned vicious as he pulled her body backwards and away from them and out of the ballroom.

"That was fun. I'm going to see if I can find more of the good stuff." Andromeda shook her glass and kissed Bexley's cheek before disappearing in the crowd.

"Merlin this family is insane." Bexley finished her drink and looked nervously up at Sirius, watching as he scanned the room for potential threats. "Hey, how about we go and get your birthday present?" Bexley traced circles on his hand trying to distract him.

"You being here is enough." Sirius kissed the top of her head but continue looking at the crowd, meeting his mother's cold gaze, Bexley took his hand and led him from the hall. "Thank you." Sirius followed Bexley as she led him up to his bedroom. "If I wasn't an innocent boy, I'd say this was the start of a porno."

"Good thing you're far from innocent, very far. Way over the line bud, in fact, I don't think you can even see that line anymore. Was there a line to begin with? Sirius do you even know the definition of-" Bexley's words fell short by Sirius's lips attaching themselves to her neck.

"God you never stop." He mumbled against her neck, his words vibrated through her and her legs squeezed together gently.

"Present." Bexley airily moaned. Pushing him away by the shoulders, she disappeared from the room and Sirius took the time to calm himself down. Was it too soon? No, he wanted her, he was in desperate need of her hands, her mouth, her tongue. Ardour filled his body as Bexley reappeared holding a small black velvet box adorned with a red bow. "Happy birthday." Softly pushing him down to the edge of the bed Bexley stood in front of him as he opened the box.