Belt.

*~Mature scenes ahead~*

Childhood was a funny concept to Bexley. At times, she felt deprived, but when she was with Remus, it wasn't artificial, it was in full bloom.

"Bexley?" Remus cooed. She was completely and utterly frozen, her mind racing but far too slow to comprehend this.

"My brother." Uttering the words as if this would make them make more sense.

"Twin, if we're being specific." Remus smiled and shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly. However, Sirius seemed bewildered by this, his wide eyes and raised eyebrows gave him away and caused Bexley some confusion."Bloody hell Remus." James rubbed his brow as Sirius's eyes remained firmly on Bexley. Another thing to compartmentalize.

"You didn't say anything," Bexley mumbled. "Seventeen years. You had, seventeen years to tell me. You stood by me for seventeen years and didn't say a single thing."

"Bexley, you have to understand that I wasn't a safe person to be around-" Remus's explanation came to a halt as Bexley pushed him roughly.

"I DON'T CARE! YOU THINK I CARE! LOOK AT ME REMUS, I'M NOT EXACTLY HAZARD FREE." Her small fists continued to beat against his chest, the rage melting with her tears. "YOU LIED TO ME." As her confidence grew, so did her strength, but Remus didn't try to stop her, instead tears pooled in his own eyes.

"Enough. Okay?" Sirius's arms wrapped around her as she struggled and kicked. "Bexley! Listen to him for fuck sake just listen."

"NO! SEVENTEEN YEARS REMUS SEV-"

"Langlock" Lily spoke calmly, her wand still firmly in her pocket, she displayed wandless magic, Bexley looked at her with wide eyes. "Bexley, I'm just as shocked as you but let him speak. Please." Sirius kept his arms firmly around her as he nodded to Remus.

"After I was bitten, we couldn't even share a room anymore. You were so upset when mum I moved into my own room. I remember your tears as if I were leaving you completely. It was for good reason Bexley, I was dangerous. And you soon found that out. We were home alone one evening, our parents had only gone to the shop, I was making a drink and you took it, Bexley I saw red. I pushed you to the floor and you hit your head on the way I was infuriated by the smallest things. Bexley, I couldn't forgive myself, and when they came home and found you lying there, we knew you weren't safe. Please, you have to, believe me, I wanted to tell you, so fucking bad but Dad said it wasn't fair on you. To grow up a Morgan your whole life, to rip the only parents you ever had from you, how could I do that?" Tears were falling fast down Remus's scarred face and Bexley's too, Sirius softened around her and instead of restricting her, it was a warm embrace.

Slowly Bexley's fingers travelled to her forehead and she felt the small scar along her hairline. Lily retrieved her wand and waved it simply, allowing Bexley's mouth its autonomy once again.

"Twin?" Was all she could manage, and at once things began to make sense, they had always been very in tune with each other, but Bexley just put that down to being close friends. All the coincidences started to unravel and she smiled slightly at the thought, Remus had always made her feel somehow closer to herself and now she knew why.

"10th March," Remus answered simply.

"Can I hug you?" Bexley whispered.

"I was waiting for you to." Remus fille the space between them and pulled Bexley tightly in his arms. Like two jigsaw pieces fitting together, their worlds became one and everything they experienced became theirs to share. Bexley closed her eyes in his arms, static whirred around them as memories of the two of them filled her mind, memories she never knew existed. Somehow, Remus was sharing these with her and she wept for the childhood she missed, she wept for her brother and she wept for their younger selves.