Young Black.

Regulus led Bexley away from the Great Hall and towards the entrance of the school and they sat by the stone fountain, Bexley watched excited first years bustling towards the entrance, she yearned to be that young again.

"How infantile. How can I help you?" Regulus dusted off his robes.

"Don't go through with your mission." Bexley pleaded.

"And what mission would that be?"

"Regulus stop with the games, I know okay. I know you're to be a Death Eater, I've seen it!" Bexley exclaimed before she could stop herself.

"What nonsense are you talking about? You can't see it, it hasn't happened yet-" Regulus berated himself as he let out information he clearly wasn't supposed to. His attention turned towards the frantic first years.

"Regulus, please. You are better than that, you don't have to be what your family is trying to make you! Talk to Sirius, join him, he can help you."

"Yes, Sirius is perfect in your eyes isn't he? Sirius Black, the man who can do no wrong. Such shame he's brought to the family. Do not speak of matters you do not understand." Regulus warned.

"You are a good person Regulus, I can feel it, don't give up on yourself."

"On the contrary, I am believing in myself. I am believing I can restore the Black name to its glory, something Sirius does not seem to understand."

"Sirius has done far braver things than you-"

"On that, we must agree to disagree."

"I understand you must be under pressure from your family."

"I highly doubt it, with Sirius turning his back on us the weight of the Blacks is on my shoulders." At this Bexley couldn't help but feel some pity for him, he was a child and he was expected to fulfil ghastly deeds. "Don't look at me with sympathy, it is something I have accepted. Now, will you be accompanying Sirius for his return home?"

"What? When?"

"November, it is a tradition that each Black spend their eighteenth at home with their family, of course, a gala will be held in which they will be celebrated, even if they are like Sirius." Regulus grimaced.

"I had no idea, I'm not sure I'd even be welcomed, your mother isn't exactly a fan of mine." Then Regulus did something unexpected, he laughed.

"No, that is indeed true. Nevertheless, she has shown interest in you so you must have something which has captured her attention."

"I'll have to talk it over with Sirius."

"Very well, if you'll excuse me."

"Regulus wait. Please, think over what I said. It's not too late for you."Regulus glanced sadly at her, and at that moment, Bexley knew that he would not heed her words.

She sat for a while, just listening to the birds chirping and the distant voices of the Great Hall. In nine months she would leave Hogwarts and enter into the world as a witch ready to make her mark on it. How daunting it was, she was sure she wanted to follow in her father's footsteps and become an Auror, but she knew the dangers he faced every day and with the Dark Lord rising, her veins flooded with fear as she wondered of the dangers she faced lurking in Hogwarts.

"Bunny? What are you doing out here?" Sirius's honeyed voice washed over her body and replaced her fear with security.

"Just having a moment. Will you sit with me?" Bexley stretched her hand to him and pulled him to sit with her, she rest her head on his shoulder and inhaled his scent of leather, earth and musk. His hair had been combed back today and was still damp from his shower earlier.