Peculiar.

The rest of the evening was filled with rather strenuous activities. It was fair to say the two of them were rather exhausted, as Bexley wriggled around in Sirius's arms, he groaned. 

"You're like a Bowtruckle. Just lay still!" His grip tightened around her and she sighed, pulling the cover between them to cover her body. Sirius raised an eyebrow at her and pulled her bare body against his. 

"But I'm squishy." Bexley pouted. 

"Why must you be so insufferable?" Sirius kissed her nose and nuzzled into her. "What's the plan for today?" 

"This." Bexley gestured between the two of them cuddling. 

"I wish Morgan but I have an essay. But we will most definitely be doing this later. And this." Sirius's hand wandered down her stomach and drew small circles on her hips, evidently suggesting some more exercise. 

"You're nasty." She joked. 

"You love it." 

"I mean you're alright." 

"Alright? We got to change that then, come to daddy." Sirius clambered on top of her and placed kisses down her neck, Bexley bit on her lower lip trying to suppress her laughter. "Morgan this is not meant to be entertaining." 

"Sorry, Daddy." She laughed as the words left her mouth. 

"You're really laughing at that? When you whispered dirty nothings into my ear in the changing rooms?" 

"You loved it." Bexley retorted, kissing his lips quickly, he shrugged in response. "Well we have to change that, come to mummy." Bexley broke out in fits of laughter underneath him. 

***

"How was he?" Lily enquired as Bexley and herself curled up together in front of the Gryffindor fire. Bexley's mind wandered to her activities and a smile crept on her face. "Well that's telling." Lily nudged her. 

"Let's just say he's quite vocal." Bexley grinned. 

"James is quite the same." Lily turned red as the words left her without thought, Bexley's eyes widening at Lily's recital. Bexley couldn't shake from her mind images of herself and Sirius tangled together in bed. "Oh Merlin, I can just feel the sexual hunger radiating from you." The girls broke out into chuckles as the portrait door opened and Remus appeared, looking quite disshevled. 

"Morning Remus. Are you alright?" Lily asked, pulling James's Quidditch jumper down her arms. 

"Fine." He snapped. 

"Hey!" Bexley reprimanded him for his feistiness, their eyes met and she immediately felt guilt ridden, it had slipped from her mind that the night of Remus's transformation was nearing. "Sorry." She shuffled over and patted the sofa, making room for him. Remus fell down with a huff and rested his head on her shoulder and she took his hand in hers.

"How do you feel Moony?" Lily asked, her hair covering her eyes slightly.  

"Hungry, tired, miserable and extremely hor-" He quickly stopped himself. 

"Aw Remus." Bexley squeezed his hand. "I wish we could do something to help you." The portrait door opened again and some sixth years hurried in, stopping in front of them.

"Um, Bexley sorry, but there's a boy waiting outside for you." The young girl stared dreamily at Remus, Lily's eyes widened at him. 

"Oh, thanks Kaela." Bexley looked between Remus and the girl. "Remus, you've met Kaela right?" 

"I don't think so. Pleasure." He stood up and shook her hand, her cheeks definitely reddened. Kaela made a few weird sounds before running back to her friends, giggling. "Why on Earth would you do that?" Remus furrowed his eyebrows but Bexley was already gone and out the portrait door.