Possession.

Never been up this end before😅. Just a warning guys, this chapter does contain a saucy scene, if you aren't comfortable, please feel to skip, it's not integral to the story, I just wanted to do this. For y'all who like the sauce, I listened to this song when writing the scene especially when Bexley enters the changing room...perhaps listening to it will enhance the experience?? Anywho, enjoy!
____________________________
Sirius had snuck Bexley out of the hospital wing at her request and they had spent the rest of the night together in the Room of Requirements. The next day was chaotic, to say the least. Bexley divulged her new knowledge to Lily, her lack of surprise at the news of the boys Animagi abilities suggested to her James had told her. But what did shock her was Bexley's incident with Peter, she headed to the library straight after to try and do some research. Remus was evidently worried at the news of her being sent to the Hospital Wing, Bexley struggled with herself as to whether to confront him or not as to why he was with her parents, late evening in Dumbledore's office. She chose against bidding, placing her trust in him, she hoped if it was something important, he would tell her. Surely? Peter was on edge around her, constantly ensuring their bodies were not touching at all, Sirius kept a close eye on him, whilst Bexley took the sweet approach, he couldn't help his surmise.

Bexley couldn't dwell on these matters too much, the Quidditch match was this afternoon and the castle was filled with tension and 'friendly' competition. Bexley's fellow Ravenclaw friend Vincent, and herself had been scowling at each other playfully the entirety of the day of the match, Sirius in turn shooting daggers at Vincent.

"Today, we will be practising on Boggarts! Which most definitely arise in your exam! We will quickly practice the incantation if you would copy me, Riddikulus." Professor Polkis flicked his wrist and the class followed. The students formed a line behind each other, they had done this before so Bexley was prepared for her Boggart when Sirius lightly pushed her forward to take her turn, creating distance between her and Vincent. Bexley rolled her eyes and retrieved her wand, readying herself for the Boggart to take the form of a clown, but it didn't. The class rumbled with gasps and whispers as Bexley faced the mirror image of herself. She studied herself, circling the Boggart, it copied her, slowly she raised her wand. What Bexley feared the most was herself, and it was terrifying, but something she knew she had to overcome.

"Riddikulus." The Boggart morphed into a large black dog chasing its tail, her childhood dog Benny. Bexley laughed at his foolishness and turned to face Sirius, who found the large dog amusing and somewhat relatable, realising the connection, she doubled over laughter, forgetting the Boggarts original form, she wiped tears of laughter from her face.

"A dog Morgan? You're easily amused." Vincent spoke from behind the, as the Marauders wandered down the hallway after class. Sirius's hand reached for Bexley's.

"I'll be far more amused later when I'm snatching the Quaffle from your slow ass."

"You wish Morgan." Vincent bid them good luck and walked off with his friends.

"I know where I'm aiming my bludger," Sirius uttered.

"Sirius!" Lily spun around and scolded him.

"I don't like him! He's a slimy git!"

"Ooo is Pads jealous? Has Pads got competition?" James taunted, Bexley whacked him with her book and he turned back around smugly, wrapping an arm around Lily, whom Bexley could hear telling  him off.

"I agree with Sirius, I'm not fond of him." Remus chirped.

"And what about you Peter? What do you think?" Bexley smiled encouragingly.