The Fall.

The world froze as he came more closely into view, but it was the eyes that horrified her, they could've killed her. He seemed at peace in the violence of the setting, death and destruction was his forte after all.

"No," Bexley spoke, fear was keeping her standing, fearing for the loves of her life was keeping her upright.

"No? How humorous, you thought you had an option." Voldemort snickered, triggering it to ripple through his followers.

"I will never, join you. I will never allow myself to be so hollow, so lifeless I'd rather die." It happened so quickly, he was right in front of her, his poisonous wand digging into her neck, from the corner of her eye she saw Regulus stumble, as he stopped himself from running to her aid. Voldemort's eyes fell to him.

"Regulus, is there something you'd like to say? Because death can be arranged unless you have a better idea?" Bexley whimpered as Voldemort's fingers grazed her cheek.

"No, my Lord." Regulus sounded stronger than he looked, but Bexley was pleased he stayed quiet, he couldn't die, she refused to let it happen. Then it infiltrated her, searing white pain flooded her body, it was crippling, like a branding poker had been forced down her throat Bexley curled in the fetal position on the floor, her screams echoed off the cliff's melting into the sound of the ravenous sea.

"Is death the worst you can think of?" Voldemort hovered over her "Because trust me, my dear, I can make you plead for mercy before I kill you, I can commit far worse atrocities than this." Revelling in her pain, Bexley's fingers dug into the ground, as she felt her body cave in on itself, the air being sucked from her lungs over and over again, cutting her screams off in her throat. But somehow, it stopped. Perhaps she was dead, perhaps that is what would wait for her when she opened her eyes. Prying them open, she saw in the distance a white blurred figure, the pain subsided, and the figure became clear. Dumbledore. It was like he gave her the ability to breathe again, and when she saw Sirius, she had a reason to do so. Balling her hands into a fist, Voldemort sighed at her attempts to stand, kicking her to the floor easily, repeatedly doing so until his laughter faded, he saw Dumbledore, he saw the light in the cavern he had created and he hated it.

Staring at the stormy sky, yells were muffled as the ringing in Bexley's ears proceeded, soft hands pulled her to the realms of the living and even softer lips forced life into her, she didn't have the choice to give up.

"Come on baby, please. Please." Sirius pleaded against her lips, his words cascaded over her as she kissed him back. "Come back to me." his lips were gravity and she fell like a bird might fall through the air.

"You're here." Bexley's fingers found their familiar home in his hair.

"Of course I am, we're all here. Now come on, we have to get out of here okay?" Sirius pulled her to her feet, handing Bexley her wand, she sighed at the feeling of safety it consumed her with. The sight was fearful, witches and wizards of all stature fighting, casting spells she had never even seen in use, Lily's red hair flying in the wind, she looked fearless. They ran to the safety of the light, dodging and deflecting spells.

"Lily!" Bexley pulled her out of the way as she shouted "Petrificus Totalus". The approaching Death Eater fell stiffly to the floor.

"This is nothing like Defence class!" James almost cheered as he stunned a Death Eater in the face.

"Come on! Dumbledore said we have to get back to the port key." Remus found them, dragging them along the beach.

"How did you find me?" Bexley called as they ducked a spell.

"Peter, he came all fumbling and muttering and then can you believe it, Snape! He told us Bellatrix's plan and we told Dumbledore straight away. Reducto!" Lily spoke easily with the flick of her wand.