Thantophobia.

The next few days Hogwarts embellished itself with Halloween decorations, everyone embracing the spooky atmosphere which filled the castle and of course, bared witness to a grovelling Sirius. Bexley's bruises had begun to fade, but her frustration towards Sirius remained a little longer, she just couldn't seem to understand why he was frustrated, or why she should be grovelling either.

"Chocolate frog?" He spoke bashfully as Bexley lifted her gaze from her potions essay.

"Cheers mate." James sprung to his feet and snatched it from his hands, Lily rolled her eyes and grinned, turning back to confer with Bexley.

"How are things with James?" Bexley whispered.

"Oh you know, still annoying, but I can't help but loving him." Lily watched as James crammed the chocolate frog into his mouth, she cast a quick spell, cleaning the melted chocolate from his fingers. "How about you?"

"Walking on egg shells Lil, I have this nagging feeling we're going to explode into a screaming match at some point."

"Well that's one way to relieve some anger." Lily agreed.

"I can think of other ways." Bexley's lips curled.

"Shove off. Attention on this missy." Lily gestured to their parchment. Bexley twirled her quill in her fingers whilst watching Sirius consorting with Remus. "Don't you think something has been off between those two recently?"

"Don't get me started on that. James won't tell me anything, he just says things are tense because of Remus's transformation nearing, but I'm with you."

"I heard my name?" Remus slipped into a chair beside Lily.

"Godric I forgot you can hear like supersonic or something." Bexley rubbed her forehead, a stinging sensation growing in her temples.

"Headache?" Lily went to rub Bexley's shoulder and she flinched out the way. "Oh, not that type of headache." Lily spoke knowingly.

"It feels like it did when I touched Peter's arm. It's such a weird sensation."

"Maybe its urging you to see something?" Remus thought out loud.

"Remus you might be right. Maybe it's trying to protect you? Maybe you should touch someone." Lily rubbed her chin thoughtfully. They both stared at her, somewhat hoping she would agree, wanting to test their theory and genuinely intruiguied, Bexley reached for Lily's hand.

As Bexley closed her eyes, this time she felt she was more in control of what she was seeing and how she was seeing it. She was able to go into the past and see Lily in her lessons, oh god James was atrociously flirting with her and then OH MERLIN! Bexley snatched her hand away from Lily's and stood up abruptly.

"No! NEVER AGAIN, OH GOD HELP ME." Bexley paced the common room.

"What! What did you see!" Lily rushed to her side, words seemed to fail Bexley and she gestured between Lily and James. "OH SHIT! No, no, no, you didn't!"

"What, what happened!" James leaped over the sofa and cradled Lily as she covered her face in mortification, Remus laughing lightly in his chair, Peter peered over the sofa at the commotion.

"Bexley saw us, you know..." Lily turned a bright red and James matched her.

"Did I look good?" He laughed these words and Bexley's eyes went wide.

"Chill Prongs, I keep my woman satisfied." Sirius wrapped an arm around Bexley and she forgot about her grudge. "What were you trying to do?" Sirius looked down at Bexley who was still humiliated.