Gentle.

**~Mature scenes ahead~*

The air began to turn cold and nip at their fingers as the Marauders explored the Forest. The night sky was littered with stars and Bexley tilted her head back, making out their shapes and patterns. Despite her utter dislike towards the subject of Astronomy, she couldn't deny the stars and planets were spectacular. Startled by tender arms around her, Bexley spun around, coming face to face with Sirius.

"I still prefer you like a dog." She joked, turning back to face the sky, she rested her head on his exposed shoulder. "Mmm, your warm." Bexley nestled herself into him.

"See that one?" Sirius pointed up and Bexley followed his finger and nodded. "That's Sirius."

"The Dog Star," Bexley added, grinning up at him, Sirius rolled his eyes as she kissed his jaw. "Oh and there's Orion."

"I now understand why you never get full marks in Astronomy. That's Orion." Sirius chuckled as he redirected Bexley. He watched her as she frowned and chewed on her bottom lip, embarrassment clear. Sirius traced his thumb over her jaw and pulled her to face him, kissing her intensely before teasingly pulling her bottom lip between his teeth, Bexley pressed her back into him, sighing into his mouth. Tracing lines up and down her torso, Sirius's hand wandered down the front of her body, edging to the waistband of her jogging bottoms.

Bexley's eyes, reflecting the stars looked up at him, beseeching. His warm fingers slipped into her jogging bottoms, Bexley stood on her tiptoes, trying to get his fingers to where she needed him. She ached for him, her submissive moans encouraging him further until finally, his fingers found her, she exhaled at the long-awaited contact. His other arm wrapped around Bexley's middle, steadying her as his fingers circled her clit, pinching lightly, her moans hot on his cheek, her fingers grasping at his neck, he sunk his head into her neck, placing precise kisses in her weak spots and his reward was her trembling legs.

"More Sirius." She fussed breathlessly into his ear, and he obeyed, smoothly his fingers sneaked inside her, Bexley's breath hitched at the new feeling and Sirius stopped, staring at her worried. "Keep going." She demanded more, his fingers curled downwards, grazing her and she quivered, moaning his name Sirius chuckled proudly.

"Not so loud." He whispered, nibbling her earlobe, Bexley nodded, placing the back of her hand over her mouth, she bit down lightly as his fingers continued their slow assault. Bexley's hips began to move of their own accord, creating a faster yet mellow pace, Sirius watched the way her body reacted to him, her eyes screwed shut, her back flush against him, he could feel her shivers of satisfaction and he was stimulated by them. His movements became quicker as Bexley's stifled moans grew, her grip on his arms tightening.

"Pads! Where are you!" James's voice called out to them.

"For fuck sake. COMING!" Sirius's hand steadily retreated, despite Bexley's protests.

"Well no I'm fucking not." She whined like a child, trying to keep his hand between her legs, she pressed her thighs together.

"I promise, when we're alone, I'll make you scream my name," His sonorous voice soothing her. Reluctantly, Bexley's legs released his hands, but he stayed standing behind her, giving her time to recollect herself and steady her legs. Taking a deep breath, she sighed and looked up at him, frustration burning in her eyes.

They turned and headed back towards the rest of the Marauders, James was pulling on his trousers, Lily practically salivating.

"There you are! We thought the centaurs had got you!" James spoke brightly as Bexley gave him a murderous glare. "What did I do!" He demanded. Sirius began dressing, shaking his head in amusement as Peter appeared in front of Bexley.

"Bexley, could I, is it alright if I borrow you a moment?" Peter asked quietly.

"Of course." Bexley followed Peter a few steps away from everyone, Remus watching intently.

"I just wanted to say thank you, for being nice to me, after you know that thing."

"It's alright Peter, we should all be a bit nicer to one another." Bexley reached out and squeezed his hand, bashfully, Peter kissed her cheek and they joined the rest of their friends and they made their way back to the castle. As they passed the corridor to the Room of Requirement, Bexley had an idea, quickening her pace, she touched James on the shoulder, whispering into his ear, despite the fact she could kill him, she knew Lily deserved some attention.

"Take Lily to the Room of Requirement." James looked down at her, his mouth wide, Bexley wiggled her eyebrows at him, not needing to be told twice, James reached for Lily's hand and pulled her away.

"What was that about?" Sirius hooked his arm around Bexley's waist.

"They're having some much needed time alone." Bexley leaned into him as they walked back to their beds, bidding each other good night, the group went their separate ways.

"Good night Bunny." Sirius snuck another kiss before vanishing into his dorm. As Bexley lay in her bed, she beamed at her new nickname.

"We can't proceed! There is too much attention on us now, especially with Pettigrew getting all chummy with that foul Morgan girl." Bellatrix's voice spoke.

"The Dark Lord has asked us to continue, so we must, with or without Peter, our task must be carried out." Severus countered.

"I agree, we have our mission, he will not be failed," Regulus added.

Bexley's eyes sprung open as light filled the room, her hand clutching her sheets, grasping reality. A mission, there were Death Eaters inside Hogwarts. No, maybe they were yet to be initiated, perhaps she could save them Bexley thought, surely Regulus was within reach, he was still so young to be condemned to a life of darkness. Looking at the clock, Bexley dressed and headed down to the common room, it was still early. Do I tell Sirius? He has enough to deal with, but Regulus is his brother? Or maybe he already knows. Bexley argued back and forth with herself but was interrupted as two bodies emerged through the portrait hole.

"Bexley!" Lily straightened up and pushed James's lips from her neck.

"Well look what the stag dragged in," Bexley smirked. "I hope you were a gentleman James."

"But of course!" James bowed. "I'm going to head up and change." he kissed Lily before disappearing up the stairs. Lily sunk beside Bexley on the sofa, resting her head on her shoulder.

"He really was a gentleman," Lily added, her mind wandering to their actions that night.

"And are you okay?" Bexley asked.

"Yup. We sort of, well, went all the way." Lily hid her face from her friend. Lily was a private person, she became embarrassed just by saying the word orgasm, let alone experiencing one.

"Were you ready?"

"Bexley, I wouldn't want to do it with anyone else in the world. He was so sweet and gentle, he asked me if I was sure about a hundred times." She blushed.

"AWWW" Bexley frizzed up Lily's hair, but inside, she mentally patted James on the back for being a true gent.

"Get off! Now, shall we go get some breakfast?" Lily queried.

"You go change and I'll meet you down there."

"Sounds like a plan." Bexley left to secure a place in the Great Hall for them, as if fate were on her side, the young version of Sirius Black appeared in front of her at the other end of the hallway. "Regulus!" She called after him, he stopped in his tracks and turned to her.

"Sorry, that seemed a little weird, Regulus I'm-"

"I know who you are. My mother isn't exactly thrilled with Sirius's involvement with you. What can I do for you?" He asked politely, despite his former statement, two years younger than her, he still towered her.

"Do you think we could talk?"

"Is that not what we are doing now?" He's most definitely Sirius's brother Bexley resolved.