Remorse.

*Trigger warning- sexual assault*

"Here's your tie." Sirius handed Bexley her tie back as he helped her button her shirt. His fingers brushing her torso, she bit her lips trying to suppress her a smile. "Don't do that." He kissed her gently as she slipped on her cloak, continuing to chew her lip, Sirius ran his fingers through his hair.

"I'm only kidding." Bexley grinned. "Unless-"

"Get out!" He demanded, holding the broom closet door open for her, the two looked around quickly before slipping into the corridor, Sirius interlocking their fingers. "Do you want to go to the library to do some work?" Bexley stopped dead in her tracks and stared at him.

"Who are you and what have you done with Sirius?" he rolled his eyes and continued walking. "I can't I'm going to meet-" Bexley froze as she battled whether to tell him or not.

"Meeting?"

"A friend." Surely a white lie won't hurt she reasoned.

"Can I come?" He pouted.

"Sorry baby, it's girl things." She pecked his cheek.

"Baby?"

"Well, I-"

"Have fun, baby," Sirius smirked as he cupped her cheeks and kissed her tenderly before parting ways, Bexley's stomach ensnared with guilt as she advanced to the Entrance of the school, Vincent pacing backwards and forwards.

"You look like you've been hexed," Bexley spoke as Vincent couldn't seem to stop moving.

"Bex, you came!" Shuffling his feet he held open the door for her as they walked towards the grounds.

"Of course. How are you?" They wandered through the outside hallways, Bexley admiring the stars appearing slowly, her fingers instinctively toying with Sirius's necklace.

"Grand. Ready for Quidditch practice? I don't know if you heard but we're doing a practice match."

"I didn't, it should be fun. I'll go easy on you." Bexley played.

"Yeah right. I'll fly close to you in case you decide to attract another bludger, seeing as Sirius can't seem to help you."

"Well, that was a little malicious." Bexley frowned at him.

"It's true though isn't it? He's had plenty of conquests, why are you so special?"

"Excuse me?"

"I'm just thinking of you Bex. I don't want him hurting you."

"I know Sirius and he won't. What we have is special."

"I'm sure he's told that to plenty of other girls." Vincent scoffed.

"What is your problem?" Bexley stopped and stared at him icily.

"He's not good for you Bex, he doesn't deserve to be with you. Think about all the other poor girls he's done this to, Bexley he's just going to make a laughing stock out of you."

"Yes, of course, he is. How idiotic of me! So who exactly do you suggest I fall in love with?" Bexley's anger rose in her throat, causing her to spit these words at him.

"Me. I could treat you right Bexley." He stepped closer to her, his hand reaching for hers.

"Vincent no. You're one of my oldest friends, but no-" His hand wrapped around her waist. "Vincent I said no," Bexley spoke her voice firm.

"Oh come on. I've seen the way you look at me. I know you feel the same." His lips attached themself to her neck, and Bexley felt disgusted. He wasn't Sirius.