Weapon.

Sirius kept his hand on Bexley's lower back as they walked back down to the ballroom, but as he placed his hand on the door, a soft hand-pulled Bexley back.

"Narcissa! I've been trying to look for you-"

"You have to leave, both of you, now! Sirius Andromeda is waiting for you in the study, get your things you have to leave." Bexley turned to Sirius, but with a nod, she kissed him quickly and followed Narcissa.

"What is going on Narcissa?"

"Where's your bedroom?" Bexley led Narcissa, grasping her hand they ran throughout the house. "Collect your things." Bexley watched as she frantically packed her trunk for her.

"Cissy! What is happening!"

"They are coming! Tonight!" Narcissa answered frantically. "The ones closest to the Dark Lord, they're coming, for you both." She returned to packing Bexley's bag as she stood there, mouth wide. Everything blurred past her, Sirius's face was a mixture of black hair and fear as he dragged her through the house.

"There's no way out of this fucking prison!" Andromeda hissed angrily. "You'll have to Apparate." Sirius turned pale at her words, "Don't be such a walk stain! You've taken your test, can't be that hard."

"Unless they get splinched." Narcissa added from the shadows. The thought was the first in everyone's mind but Andromeda's. "But she's right, it's the only way, I'd rather be splinted over than-" her words ceased as Bellatrix's voice was heard echoing through the house.

"How hard can it be to find a Mudblood!"

"Unless she's not alone." Regulus countered, the calm in his voice chilled Bexley, the Regulus she had known for the past few days was not the boy at the other end of the corridor, he was out of hope's clutches. Andromeda gestured them to an empty room, but as they moved, the house turned on them and the floorboards creaked.

"Problem sorted." Bellatrix grinned as she peered around the corner.

"Go!" Andromeda urged, pushing them into the room she locked it quickly.

"Sirius we have to go! Just take my hand, I'll do it-"

"You can't! Fuck!" Despite Bexley's bewilderment at his statement, his hand slipped into hers, and he was practically vibrating with anxiety.

"You can do it. We're going home." She cooed, his breathing slowed and as the door burst open, Bexley felt the strange sensation of being pulled backwards and as the floor slipped away from their feet, their surroundings were strips of colour. Quickly their feet found ground again, but not at Hogwarts.

"Shit," Sirius whispered as they remembered the laws of Hogwarts, no one could Apparate in or out and instead they found themselves in Hogsmeade in the darkness of the evening. "Here." Sirius placed his jacket over Bexley, unknowing to her, she was shivering uncontrollably.

"Death Eaters. That's who was coming for us?" Bexley looked up at him, hoping for a different answer, but sank as Sirius nodded his head. "Regulus wouldn't-" The sound of laughter from the Three Broomsticks oozed into the street as people rambled in the streets, swaying as they made their way home and among these people, Bexley's parents, and Mr and Mrs Lupin.

"Bexley!" Her mother shrieked and ran to engulf her. Bexley remained still in her mother's embrace but softened at the look of worry on Hope's face. "What are you doing here? You weren't expected until-"

"I'm sorry Mrs Morgan, but I don't think this is a safe place to talk of such, delicate matters." Sirius held tightly to Bexley's hand as she turned and began advancing towards the castle. The walk was quiet as anticipation and questions filled the space between them. The grounds were still and Bexley thought of all the possibilities if they hadn't left if Narcissa hadn't warned them. Was it something worse than death? "Morgan?" Sirius's lips grazed her cheek as she snapped from her thoughts, and into the concerned eyes of Dumbledore.

"How did we get here?" Her eyes seemed star like and her thoughts like smoke.

"We Apparated. Remember? Professor was asking what happened, what did you remember, or see."

"See?" Bexley spoke dreamily. Dumbledore took a step towards her, clasping her hand gently, it was like they were the same person as her mind took him on a tour of the evening. Leaving out parts of course... Never had Bexley been able to do this with her skill, but then again, this year seemed the year of surprises for Bexley Morgan. "They were going to kill us," Bexley added as her hand slipped from his.

"I think they were after something more." Dumbledore wandered back round to his desk and settled before rummaging around in his draw, retrieving a clear orb. "Do you know what this is Miss Morgan?" The orb became cloudy as he rolled it in his fingers.

"No. We agreed this wouldn't be happening!" Ophelia wrapped an arm around her daughter and shook her head furiously.

"It's a prophecy." Shrugging away from her mother's grip, she took the orb from Dumbledore and examined it.

"Ophelia, maybe it's time-" Lyall advised.

"And how exactly does your opinion fit into what is best for our daughter?" Ophelia turned on her oldest friend.

"Perhaps we have her interests at heart and you are clouded with the illusion that treating her like a child will make this go away!" Hope snapped in a manner similar to Bexley.

"Of course you would say that. Why don't you figure out how to parent your own child before you advise on ours." Daniel growled.

"Enough!" Sirius groaned. "Will you get over yourselves! The longer this is prevented, the longer Bexley is vulnerable to everything out there. Danger is closer than we think and you honestly believe bickering like children is going to help? This is bigger than some petty quarrel, this is the fate of the wizarding world." Wisdom permeated his words and Bexley smiled at him as he took her hand once more.

"And you have just our daughter's interests at heart? Nothing more... sinister." Daniel queried.

"How dare you. How dare you question his loyalties when he has been here for me whilst you've been lying to me for seventeen years! I didn't just turn up on your doorstep, but wherever I came from you're too much of a coward to admit!" Bexley's voice sounded distant from her own as she looked into the eyes of the people who cared for her.

"Miss Morgan, they are to use you for a prophecy. You're gifts make you valuable, I believe that you have more control over the visions than you think. In your incident with Peter Pettigrew, you were weak, they acted as protection, defending you from future threat. Your connection with objects," Dumbledore gestured to Mrs Black's ring still attached to her finger "means you can do things Voldemort cannot."

"She's intended to be a weapon?" Sirius's voice shook, his hands grew hot as he became fearful for the girl he loved.

"Indeed. And quite a powerful one at that."