RAVENCLAW!! (Jug's POV)

“Ravenclaw!!” the old matted hat above me yelled for all the great hall to hear.

I was ecstatic, although I only knew one person in Ravenclaw house. I also already succeeded in making friends, Archie Andrews is an athletic redhead who is in Gryffindor house he is very prideful and brave but isn’t very smart, Kevin Keller is in Hufflepuff house he is kind but can be scary sometimes, Veronica Lodge is in Slytherin and is a pureblood but she is super nice but very fierce, then there’s my childhood friend Betty Cooper she’s in the same house as me she’s smart, funny, and beautiful. I may have a slight crush on her, but she really hasn’t noticed, and I kinda want to keep it that way.

“Juggie! You got into Ravenclaw! That’s awesome”, Betty ran to me and hugged me like no tomorrow, she was so happy and I want to see her like that all the time.

“Just like yous said Betts, no matter what we would both be in the same house”, I said while pulling away from the hug.

*Time skip: Year 2 at Archie’s first quidditch game*

“Hey, Betts how’s Archie doing?” I ask as I sit back down in my seat with a few snacks in my hands.

“Not well, Slytherin, of course, is cheating, no offense V”, Betty exclaimed.

“No worries B, I agree with you, it makes me disappointed in my house, I just hope Reggie and Archiekins are smart enough to be careful when it comes to our beaters”, Ronnie said with her eyes on the quidditch field.

“Everything will be fine guys, I know it”, Kevin practically mumbled his eyes glued on a Slytherin player with the name Fogarty on his jersey.

“Kevin please stop eye-fucking every quidditch player you see”, Veronica sighed when she noticed where Kevin’s eyes where.

Kevin and Veronica continued their small argument but for me and Betty were in our world. Her head was resting on my shoulder, I was eating snacks paying attention to her and the game. It was starting to get dark and I heard snoring, I looked down at my shoulder and saw a sleeping Betty, I smiled and kissed her head and continued to watch the game.

*Time skip: Year 3 Christmas*

I ran down the stairs from the boy’s dorms to the common room. I immediately noticed the familiar blonde hair of a girl sitting on the couch.

“Betty!” I yelled with excitement grasping onto the railing of the stairs “It’s Christmas!”

She turned to face me and motioned me to sit on the couch with her.

“I got you something Juggie”, she said and handed me three wrapped presents.

“You didn’t have to, but I also got you something”, I said while scratching the back of my neck because of how nervous I was.

“Open your first Juggie then I’ll open mine”

I nodded and opened the smallest it was 2 boxes of Bertie Bott’s Every Flavour Beans, the second was a copy of The Tales of Beedle the Bard, and the final present was a journal.

“I know you can’t use your computer out here so I got you a journal so you can write it all down”, she looked embarrassed.

“Oh my gosh, thankyouthankyouthankyou!” I exclaimed immediately, taking her into a hug, the temptation to kiss her was almost overbearing. She giggled and we continued with unwrapping presents.

*Time skip: Year 4 Yule ball*

I was waiting in the common room for Betty with my new friend Toni Topaz.