Gender Bend

Eli Cooper, he was the perfect boy, good grades, good friends, a great life, except it felt empty and lonely like no one actually cared for him they were all pretending.

Forsythia (Jughead) Jones, she was the weirdo, alone, mysterious, barely any friends, a pitiful life, she also felt alone like no one cared. Her only friends were Vernon Lodge the rich kid who always wore suits, Allie Andrews the golden girl in athletics and cared for her father deeply, and the boy that she loved Eli Cooper.

The two got closer by, oddly enough, the murder of Jace Blossom. Its been weeks and Jughead finally decided to confess to her feelings about Eli, and she decided to do it the most masculine way ever... climb up a ladder and tell him, finding the ladder was an issue, but that's a mini venture for another day. What she would say when she got there, to the top of the ladder and at his window, well, she had no idea. She simply figured roll with it, when Eli opened the window with a smile she said:

"Hey there, Romeo"

The rest was a blur to her, her heart was beating so fast she could feel it everywhere, she was so sweaty she swore she made a puddle on Eli's cream-colored carpet. Eli, of course, was rambling on about his controlling parents how they were "crazy", Jughead made a comment about how all parents are. The rambling continued as well as the pacing, then he said something that caught her a little off guard.

"All I can think about is maybe I'm crazy like they are"

"We're all crazy, we're not our parents Eli, we're not our families"

Jughead was getting anxious by the passing moment. At that moment she was tired of hiding things from Eli, that's when for once she listened to her heart instead of her brain, well, actually both were telling her to kiss the blonde boy in front of her, she just stood there looking at him, feelings were swirling around.

"What?"

Jughead was still staring, she was almost frozen.

"What?" Eli asked again with a slight chuckle.

Then she did it, she kissed him everything in her told her to do it, and when she did it was like fireworks going off, or like the excitement, you feel on a carnival ride. What surprised her the most was he kissed back. That was the moment when Forsythia Jones and Eli Cooper no longer felt alone, no longer feeling like people were pretending, well at least they weren't pretending to each other. That was the only thing that seemed to matter, as long as they had each other.

( A/N Sup, sorry this is short. I'm kinda going through writers block, so on that note requests are OPEN! -S)