Not an Update

Sup peoples, so I wanted to kind of write something about me, like about the author kinda thing. Things like interests, and ships. If you would like an actual Q and A, then I suggest commenting your questions :).

I'm personally a fan of Cole Sprouse, I grew up with re-runs of the Suite Life and the movie Big Daddy, but I rather watch Riverdale and Five Feet Apart. I'm of course a fan of the rest of the cast of Riverdale, I mean KJ is pretty fucking hilarous in my opinion. I'm actually in high school myself, and even though I am from a different background than this character, I relate to Jughead the most. I also love books, and comics, hands down one of my favortite things to do is binge watch shows, paint/draw, photography, and read. I am from the western region of the United States, but not the coast.

Now it is time for the ships (Riverdale only tho...)
1) Bughead!!!!!!
2)Veggie (I honestly feel really bad for Reggie, season 1 Reggie was a jackass though)
3) Falice
4)Choni!!!!!!!
5)Kangs!!!!!!!
6) Fremione ( R.I.P Luke Perry :'(
7) Jarchie (This one is mostly just for fun)
8) Chosie (Chuck and Josie, I honestly believe Chuck it trying to be better)
9) McKeller (Tom and Sierra)
10) SweetVee
11)Beronica
12) Jonavin
13) Varchie