Clingy

“Please Betty? Please, please, please!”

“I’m sorry Jug, it was Veronica’s orders, I have to leave tomorrow”

“Fine” the raven haired boy pouted.

“Aww baby, please don’t do that” she said, noticing his facial expression.

Most of the day Jughead cuddled with Betty at whatever chance he had. All of lunch he had Betty on his lap every so once and a while feeding her himself. When they got home he didn’t let her out of his arms at all, he did almost everything for Betty. His dad and Betty’s mom noticed, and so did JB.

“STOP WITH THE PDA! It gets annoying, first I have to deal with Falice here then Bughead! I feel like it's just me and Charles third wheeling here” Jellybean groaned when she saw Betty on Jughead's lap during dinner.

    “Shh JB, let me enjoy this, Betty will be gone for 2 days on some bff retreat” Jughead whined as he snuggled his head in the crook of Betty’s neck.

    After dinner Jughead carried Betty up the stairs bridal style. They laughed when they heard JB saying “I better not hear any moaning” because she wants “an actual night of sleep”. Following JB’s request nothing but lots of cuddling happened for both couples. This was soon cut short when the alarm from Betty’s phone went off. She tried to get up, keyword tried.

    “Juggie I need to get up”

    “No,” he said, slightly muffled because his face snuggled in Betty’s wasit.

    “Jug, no”

    “Jug, yes” he responded.

    “Jug, no”

    “Jug, yes”

    “Jughead”

    Betty didn’t like using a stern tone on him, she didn’t like the idea of making someone mad or just flat out negative, especially if it was Jughead. He loosened his grip on her  and she got ready for this “totally not a shopping spree” in New York with Veronica. Right now Jughead wasn’t very fond of Veronica, she was taking Betty away for longer than he wanted.

    When Betty left he was whinny, so whiny to the point Jellybean started scolding him. He was out of it all day at school too, he hadn’t really spent a lot of time away from Betty, he just wasn’t used to it. Now when Betty got home, his clinginess was on an entirely different level, Betty knew after this she probably wouldn't go anywhere without Jug.

(a/n As you can tell I am fond of soft Jughead and well JB complaining about the fact that she is pretty much a third wheel anywhere she goes, which has gotta suck, but I do think it's quite funny. -S)