Idea

(a/n So this one is more like core four than Bughead, I just needed to get this one out of my system. This one is also from a promt but I changed it a little to fit better with the story. -S)

The core four was tied up in the basement of the Ghoulies. This was because they were investigating the disappearance of two suspected drug dealers and the recent underground drug dealings. They owe all of this to Archie’s terrible luck, all this trouble just because Archie dropped a book. Of course they knew this wasn’t really Archie’s fault, just bad things seemed to happen to him, may it be of his dumb ideas, clumsiness, or both. The redhead soon had a genius idea, at least that’s what he thought.

    “I have an idea,” he said, seemingly out of nowhere.

    “Oh no” the other three said at the same time.

    “I swear it’s a good one this time!” Archie defended.

“Arch, last time you had one of these good ideas I broke my leg” Jughead explained.

“You also almost killed my cat” Betty added.

“Almost” the jock sighed.

“You also burned most of my dresses”

“I was drunk,” he sighed once again.

“The point is, Archie, your so called ‘good ideas’ end with us almost dying” the raven haired boy said.

The girls ultimately agreed with the young writer.

“Ronnie, you're supposed to back me up here!” He whined

“Archie, honey, I love you, but I remember the night Jughead broke his leg all to well”

“Just hear me out though” he whined even further.

“Fine,” the other three said exasperatedly.

“First we take Jug’s lighter and-”

“Nope, no fire,” Betty said, remembering the last time they let Archie have Jughead’s lighter.

“It’s not going to be like last time, I swear!” He said as he stomped his feet like a child.

“OH MY GOD DO YOU PEOPLE EVER SHUT UP!!” One of the guards yelled from the other side of the metal door.

“NO!” The four of them responded.

Eventually they all were able to escape because of the tunnel Jughead knew about. Since, well, he is the Serpent King and this wasn’t the first time he was kidnapped by the Ghoulies. Since then everyone but Archie were hesitant to go forth on his ideas, I mean you shouldn’t trust him with fire. Never trust him with fire, period. Ever.