Hate Me

(Betty’s POV)

It’s been a few weeks after Jughead broke up with me, since then he’s just been a jackass. I’ve seen him tear all the photos of us apart that once decorated his locker. I’ve seen him get rid of anything and everything that reminds him of me, even remotely. He’s told me he hates me, he’s told me he wishes we never happened, and that I could be replaced. Since then I’ve changed slightly, I still dress and sometimes act like I used to. I’ve just lost all tolerance for all the bullshit people expect me to understand and fix and overall expect from me. I know all the things he tells me are lies, every single one. I’ve seen him with different girls, they just don’t seem to last.

“Hey Cooper!”

“What the fuck do you want?” I asked turning around to see the one person I love and hate at the same time.

“Just wanted to remind you that you’re replaceable” he laughed with another girl under his arm.

“Listen Jughead, you're the motherfucker who broke up with me, so start acting like it” I said, jabbing my finger in his chest accusingly.

A flash of hurt appeared on his face, that was when I knew I hit a nerve. But I didn’t care, I was so tired of all of this extreme facade that everyone was playing. I scoffed and continued my way to the cafeteria.

(Jughead’s POV)

“Listen Jughead, you’re the motherfucker who broke up with me, so start acting like it” she told me, jabbing her finger in my chest, pointing out that it was all my fault.

To be honest, that hurt, a lot. I’ve noticed the hurt on her face, the tiredness in her eyes, and the annoyance in her voice. I’ve noticed how she’s been acting recently, almost like she didn’t want to deal with anyone anymore, almost like she was saying ‘fuck you’ to everyone. I still talk to her everyday, only to bring her down. Each time I have the intentions to talk to her it was to make up with her, but it just comes out like I fucking hate her. Ignoring her has been hard, no it is hard. She’s stopped talking to Archie, Veronica, and Kevin, she just stopped talking to her friends period. Veronica blames me, most of them do, and I don’t fucking blame them. An idea struck me and I followed her to the cafeteria.

“Betty-”

“Don’t fucking even Jones”

(Betty’s POV)

“Don’t fucking even Jones” I told him, almost as soon as he started talking.

“But-”

“What did I just fucking say, I’m tried of your shit, you act like I’m the bitch that hurt you when we all know that it was you! I’m trying to move on, get on with my life, but you show up everyday and pull what you just did in the hallway! I’m not just tired of you though, it’s also all the shit people in this damned town do! Things have been a lot harder without you Jughead, I’ll admit that, sometimes I don’t even know who you are anymore! And when you don’t know the person you loved and where close with in anyway, it's hard to continue loving them, so if your dumbass whats to make up for everything, figure out who the fuck you are! Cause I know I won’t be doing it for you” I said and walked away.

I’m tired of it all, everyone here in this damned town was fake. I used to know him, I just don’t know where it all went.

(a/n Part 2? With a happy ending or no? -S)