Suit

Betty was sitting on the bed of her and Jughead’s room, waiting to evaluate his suit for his first book signing. She sighed, she remembered the first time she actually saw Jughead in a suit, he was adorable. Although she wishes the situation wasn’t for a funeral, she remembered how the suit jacket was too big for him, to the point where it would cover most of his palms, only showing his fingers.

“Jug, baby? Are you almost done?” She asked, loud enough for him to hear through the bathroom door.

“Yeah! Uh, just give me a minute!” He yelled back.

Minutes later he walked out of their bathroom that was connected to their bedroom. As soon as he walked out Betty’s eyes widened, she swore her nose started bleeding. He was wearing  a black button-up shirt, black dress pants, dress shoes, and his rings were still on. Betty almost started squealing, or faint, either one would be Jughead’s answer.

“So what do you think?” He asked, nervously scratching the back of his neck. In his mind his wife’s opinion was everything, so what she thought was overly important.

“I’m going to fucking faint” Betty deadpaned.

“What?” He said, confused.

“I’m saying your fucking hot”

Jughead blushed like he did a lot when they were teenagers. Betty didn’t normally cuss unless she couldn’t really find words that matched the situation the best. So her saying he was “fucking hot” meant that he did a good job.

“Betts, your drooling”

“Shhhh, just let this burn in my memory, I absolutely do NOT want to forget this” she replied, intently staring at Jug.

“Bet-”

“I have made my decision! I am coming with you, I ain’t letting random girls hitting on you, that is not happening” she said, quickly wiping the drool off her face.

“Okay Betts” he chuckled “I didn’t think I looked that good”

“Shhhhhh! You don’t just look good, you look hot, that is why you are NOT going alone to this signing”

“You know I love you and only you right?”

“Yes, of course I know! I just don’t trust those other girls” she replied, squinting her eyes at the thought.

“Okay baby” she laughed again.

Betty was right though, the next day at the book signing, most of the females were looking at her with jealousy. As she sat next to Jughead cuddling his left arm, he would occasionally kiss the top of her head to let her know everything was all right. That night Jughead surprised her with a dinner date, still wearing his outfit from earlier that day knowing how much Betty liked it.

(a/n Hey guys, I'm unsure if I'm grounded or not because my compuer wasn't conviscated soooo... but anyways if you would like for me to do a Q and A then please comment you questions. I won't be answering to personal questions like my age and stuff, ye! -S)