Finding out Betty's secret

Betty’s been acting weird lately, it was scaring me a little. What if she changed her mind about the engagement? What if she was cheating? It’s been going on for days, maybe weeks. Not only that she’s been sick, vomiting, headaches, and moodiness. Right now she’s at Veronica and Archie’s apartment, while Archie was at me and Betty’s, us having guy’s night and them having girl’s night.

“Hey Jug, what’s got in “frowny thinking” mode?” Archie asked plopping on the couch next to me beer in hand.

“Betty’s been acting weird, I just don’t know what’s going on” I said with an exasperated sigh.

“Yeah I’ve noticed, I’ve asked Ronnie but all she does is brush it off or change the subject” he said taking a sip of his beer.

“So Ronnie’s in it too! Gosh Betty what are you hiding” 

Betty’s POV

“I can’t hide it from him any longer Ronnie! I’m just so so so scared. I know that he proposed and all, but what if he doesn't want it?” I said slightly crying

“Hey, hey, Betty everything will be fine. You need to tell Jughead, okay? He will be so excited, he’s not going to leave you or tell you to get rid of them, alright?”

“Your right V, I just can’t help it, when should I tell him?” I asked, biting my nails ever so slightly.

“As soon as possible, you don’t want him to get mad over the fact you didn’t tell him sooner”

“Your right V”

“I always am B, I’m a Lodge for Christ’s sake”

The rest of the night me and Veronica were looking at baby things and making each other laugh until it was time to head home.

Jug’s POV (a/n I like writing in 3rd person or Jughead’s point of view the most, so don’t expect a lot of Betty’s)

When Betty got home she seemed even more off than usual, I was suddenly frightened beyond belief.

“Umm, Jug you might want to sit down for this” Betty said nervously.

“Okay,” I sat down and broke into a cold sweat. “So what do you want to talk about?” I said, trying to hold back my nervous stuttering.

“Jug, I honestly am scared on how your going to react”

“Wait, are you going to leave me?! Do you not love me anymore?!”

I was crying, I couldn’t hold it back no more, the emotions just took over. My sight was blurry when I looked up at Betty, she quickly came to my side and hugged me.

“Oh god no, Juggie. I love you so much, I would never ever do that” she whispered “Juggie I-i-i… you have to understand that… ummm… Juggie I’m pregnant”

I froze, tears stopped coming down my face. I turned to face her, she looked scared.

“Really?” I said a smile growing on my face, she nodded.

“I’m gonna be a dad, I’m gonna be a dad, I’M GONNA BE A DAD!!” I got up from the couch and ran to the apartment parking lot, I didn’t even bother with shoes and a coat.

“I’M GONNA BE A FUCKING DAD!!!” I yelled in the middle of the parking lot, then I pumped my fist in the air.

I ran all the way back to the apartment and held Betty’s head and smashed my lips on hers, she was giggling.

“I fucking love you” I said looking her in the eyes.

“I love you too, Juggie”

I then crouched down to the level of Betty’s stomach.

“I love you too nugget” I said then nuzzled Betty’s stomach.

This, by far, is the best day of my fucking life.