Romeo and Juliet

For the school play, Kevin Keller decided against a musical, he wanted something more passionate yet classic, so what other than Romeo and Juliet. He already had his Romeo and Juliet though, he had an alternative, get his friends Jughead and Betty together.
He simply bribed the young beanie clad writer with burgers and coffee from Pop's, and heavily blackmailed the blonde. His scheme was perfect, he would get Betty and Jughead to practice more than the others and use the excuse of them being the main characters for the reason why. The great thing was all the people involves with the play, other than Betty and Jughead, were in on it. They all agreed that the flirting and such was cute at first but it had been going on all school year, so they needed a little push. For months Betty and Jughead have been hanging out with each other than their other friends, their feelings have been consuming them.
The night of their last performance and the final scene, Jughead kissed her passionately, no longer being able to hold back, and she kissed back. Only the people in the front rows were able to notice this detail, that is if they weren't crying. After Jughead, or Romeo drank the "poison" and after Betty, or Juliet, "stabbed" herself, and after the role call Betty was rushing to her dressing room only to be stopped by Jughead.
"Ummm... Betty, can we talk?"  He asked, scratching the back of his neck.
"Yeah, yeah sure" Betty began, blush rushing to her face.
"Privately though, let's uh... head to your dressing room" his nervousness evident within his voice and face.
"O-okay"
He followed her into her dressing room to talk, contemplating on what he should say. As well as worrying about if Betty felt the same.
"So what do want to talk about," she asked, instinctively quiet because of her nerves.
"Betty I-i-i-i, I well... Ummm, I like you a lot, I might even love you. I've been holding off these feelings for so long, then when we started rehearsing for the play it grew to be undeniable"
When he stopped Betty was wide-eyed and scarily quiet, he was frightened beyond belief.
"Betty, please, oh please say something"
Betty didn't instead she walked over to him, grabbed his face, and smashed her lips to his. Kevin was simply passing by when he heard a series of crashes and occasional thumps, he opened the door to see Betty and Jughead making out. He was holding her against the wall, her fingers were in his hair, and her legs around his waist. Both to into the moment to notice Kevin on the brink of squealing "Bughead".
"Fucking finally you idiots," Fangs said, when he showed up, looking for his boyfriend.
"BUGHEAD!!!" Kevin squealed at the top of his lungs.
This attracted the rest of the teenage crew. The two snapped their heads in the direction of Kevin and noticed that all of their friends just saw them make out.
"What?" They both asked.
"YES! IT WORKED!" Veronica yelled, quickly taking a picture of the two, Jughead still holding her against the wall.
"What worked?" Jughead asked, his hair standing on end.
"Why do you guys think that your specifically Romeo and Juliet? It was all an elaborate plan made by us and Kevin to get you, dumbasses, together" Archie explained, an equally shocked Jughead and Betty.
"Now we'll leave you two to it," Reggie said, before closing the door, the rest nodded.
When he closed it completely, they heard mumbling then another series of crashes and the occasional moan. Then Kevin snapped out of it and banged on the door with his fist.
"You two better not have sex in my dressing rooms!" He yelled through the door, the rest just laughed and went to get ready for the cast party after the play.