157:Holy

"Break?" MinJae rose to sit up, raising a brow. "Who said I needed a break?" MinJae chirped, grinning cheekily as he pulled her into his arms, tightening his hold. Amber's lips twitched upwards at his words. God, this soulmate. He was seriously pushing it. "I'm perfectly okay with staying with her 24/7."

"MinJae." Ezra grumbled from his corner of the room, drumming his fingers on his thighs as he stared heatedly at Amber.

She watched him, watched as his neutral expression soured into dark annoyance as he stared at MinJae. His eyes darted to her, glimmering with his jealousy and frustration, brimming with the tension that he held within his body. He seemed on the edge, almost ready to just rip her out of MinJae's hold and take her for himself. His eyes met hers and her breath hitched at the heat in his gaze.

The same look he had given her when he had kissed her.

"Stop." Ezra growled and the heat in his eyes vanished, concealed behind a dark mask of frustration.

MinJae simply chuckled, looking amused as he crossed his legs. He placed a hand to his cheek and gave them all a coquettish grin that could possibly rival the look of a rich sexy cheeky widow trying to seduce the young men who worked for her.

He was milking it. The jealousy in the room. He really was. She could practically taste the sexual frustration and irritation in the air that was rising the more MinJae pushed at it. Damn it, this naughty, little soulmate. She shot him a confused look, narrowing her eyes and he simply winked at her, purposely biting his lips as he met her eye, turning the pretty pale pink flesh into a deep crimson red.

The look was dangerously sexual and it made butterflies flutter in her stomach and the muscles in the deepest, most private areas of her body clench and tremble with her want for him. And now he was seducing her, making her melt with her need for him and saturate her panties with her want.

She swallowed thickly at the thought.

He smiled, completely aware of the effect that he had over her. If anything, he managed to piss off more of her soulmates because the responding exhales of exasperation was almost comical.

"Don't you need to bathe?" Hikaru chimed in with a nod, folding his arms as he leaned against the wall.

Hikaru was rarely annoyed in his peace-loving personality, but right now, there was an interesting tick in his brow that indicated his irritation. His muscles rippling as the veins in his neck jutted outwards, an indication of his annoyance. It was an oddly sexy look on her beautiful soulmate and she couldn't help staring at him for a while, watching as he nibbled on chewing on his lips.

"Bathe? I can just do it with her. It's only fair since she has to do it with someone." MinJae shrugged, glancing into her eyes again. Beseeching and beautiful.

She blushed at his words, her skin burning under his gaze and the shiver up her spine must not have come unnoticed because his grin widened even further. He laced their fingers together, moving in closer to give her an adorable smile. The kind that made his eyes vanish into moons of genuine happiness and his cheeks flush with a soft, pretty pink hue.

The immediate creak and rustles of cloth, sounds from her other soulmates moving to stand in their agitation, was humorous.

"I know what you're trying to do." Ezra snapped hotly, breaking her out of her daze.

"And what am I trying to do?" MinJae teased, tossing his hair back, looking at him with a cheeky raise of one brow, acting every bit the vixen that he was.

"Making us jealous." Sieon replied, his voice husky and low.

He stood before them, a hand on his hip as he gazed at them from above. He had simmered into a brooding look, a growl laced within his deep baritone voice. It always scared her a little, his angry moody looks. The way his doe eyes could transform from those playful glints that sparkled with his laughter and cute little whines, to the mess of emotions and hot, delicious heat. He stood before them, looking pissed as he tapped his feet.

Pissed as hell.

"It's my turn." He stated clearly, too clearly. His lips were squeezed into a thin, annoyed line as he watched them. "Minnie. Get. Off."

Damn.

He was angry. She gulped, making a mental note to try not to piss off Sieon. The darkness in his expression was a little horrifying in its hostility. Her soulmate was always a highly expressive person and when he was angry, he expressed that anger throughout his entire body.

His fury was radiating out of him in waves, his eyes hooded and glinting with his irritation as he glared hotly at MinJae. The veins in his neck and the muscles at the sides of his chiselled jawline were dancing with his frustration.

"Five more minutes." MinJae replied easily as if the bristling cloud of thunder and lightning before him didn't scare him one bit.

He remained unfazed, snuggling into her back like a lazy cat and nuzzling his face into her neck. It probably didn't scare him at all, Sieon's anger, especially since they had known one another for so long. Although the heat and tension in the room seemed to be on the rise and she was starting to get a little worried.

Maybe, she should talk to them about setting some rules.

"Five and only, five." Ezra agreed easily, his eyes flashing as they remained trained on MinJae. A thumb pressed on his lips.

Amber watched as something flickered in MinJae's eyes. The playful glint transforming into a solemn sort of determination. His eyes darkened into a look of a predator as he turned to look at her. They ate into her, those usually light brown eyes, transforming into a deep russet brown.

They wanted her.

"Then I better make it last," MinJae smirked, tilting his head to capture her lips easily.

Holy hell.