Invite to Hopes Peak

Y/n's pov

Hopes peak academy, the school for the talented. Only the best of the best can go to this school, so imagine my surprise when I got a letter from them saying they want me to go there. I didn't think that my ability to help people would be considered an ultimate talent. Sure it isn't normal but is it really a talent? Whenever someone is in danger and I can help them, I get a vision. it is normally a place or a thing that I see. When I look for the thing the vision is telling me about, I am standing where the vision wanted me to be, that is when it is up to me to save someone from danger. When there isn't something physical in the area that could tell me where to stand, I see something like a quest marker in a game, it is the shape of a bear with 2 tones.. I usually ignore the look of it cause it is kinda ridiculous. Anyways, these visions can happen randomly, but they will keep happening with more details as the danger gets closer to the person that i can save. Doesn't sound like a talent to me, more like some bullshit power given to the protagonist of a badly written fan fiction. 

That's enough about my talent, it seems I'm here, Hopes peak. The building sure looks ridiculously large. The letter sent to me said that I have to show up to the orientation but after that I don't have to worry about going to class. As long as I hone my talent and am able to pass the practical exams, classes don't matter. The school wants us to improve our talents so they can study us, creating the best in the world while they can understand what makes talent. I feel like there is something else going on behind the scenes, but until I can understand exactly what it is, i'm going to stay quiet about the feeling. I got to the gym where they make announcements and stood with the group that I am told to stand with. These people are going to be my classmates for the next few years, not that it matters cause almost none of us are going to be going to the classroom. The speaker, who I'm assuming is the principal, is giving a speech about how we are the hope of humanity and how this school will help us achieve our dreams as well as forward the progress of humanity. I mostly ignore all of the speech as I think about how I found out I was going to be coming to this school. 

Flashback time 

I was sitting at my desk waiting for the final bell to release me from this boredom of being taught the same information I've been learning over the past 4 years. Everyone around me seemed to be transparent masses of blue, with no defining features other than the uniforms showing their gender. The teacher had a similar look to me, nothing remarkable about anyone here, nothing to make anyone stand out. That is how things are supposed to be apparently, no one is better than anyone else because we are all nobody. We all sit waiting for the bell to send us on to our next meaningless activities. then people say goodbye to their friends for the day and leave. I am no different, transparent until I do something to make myself stand out. 

The bell finally rang, letting my leave my current thoughts as I focus on heading home. I picked up my bag and started walking, as I exited the door I got a vision. A latter in front of a tan building, a hammer on the edge of a platform, and a transparent person with the only thing to identify them being dyed red hair. I frowned as I continued walking, This vision meant that someone was going to be walking by the latter as the hammer fell. Since I only get visions of people that I can save, this event would happen on my walk home. There are only 3 buildings that are tan in color, and only one of them has some kind of construction being done; the small 24/7 shop that is having its roof repaired. This narrowed down where I would have to be to save this person, now I need to find the person. I kept walking my own pace to the store, any changes in my pace or normal route might ruin my chance of making it look like a coincidence that I was there. Sure saving people is nice, but I don't like getting extra attention for it. 

I made my way to the store, taking my usual route. When the store is in sight I see the latter with the hammer on it, that would be where I would have to walk by. I look around at all the people in the area, everyone had the same transparent look to them except for one person. The person with the dyed red hair was in the shop currently buying something, that made it easier for me. I walked over next to the latter and stood by it, looking down at my phone to check my messages to see if there was anything other than spam. There was only one thing that wasn't spam, a text from my mom that said she would be late getting home due to some traffic. I sighed and put my phone away, and as I was putting my phone in my pocket, the person with red hair rushed by, crashing into me and causing me to bump into the latter. The movement made the hammer fall down onto my head, the blunt end hitting me then falling down to the ground. Thanks to my many experiences with blunt force, the hit was barely felt. The red haired person started apologizing for bumping into before rushing away, they were probably busy. I picked up the hammer and set it back up onto the latter, this time where it wouldn't fall off easily. After setting the hammer there I started walking home again. 

It was a standard house for the area, looked more like an apartment but we didn't have to deal with other people living there. On the way to the door I checked the mailbox and took out all the mail inside it. When I got into the house I put the mail on the table and decided to look through it to see if I got any mail for me. That is when I saw it, the very last letter was addressed to me, sealed with the Hopes Peak emblem. I took the letter to my room and sat on my bed, rubbing my eyes to make sure it wasn't some hallucination. After confirming that it was real, I unsealed it and looked at the letter inside. 

Y/n L/n 

we hope this letter has made it to you without complications. We heard rumors of a child with the talent to take hits for other people. At first we believed that it was some fluke, but we sent our scout to check out the rumor. Our scout has confirmed that you do have the talent to save others from danger by taking the damage yourself. Therefore, we at hopes peak invite you to attend our school with the title given to you by the scout. We hope to see you at the start of the new school year. Ultimate Scapegoat. 

Principal, Jin Kirigiri 

Flashback end

I was snapped out of my thoughts as we are all handed an e schoolbook, as well as a key to our student dorms. We were told to head to our classroom for introductions and then we would be free to do whatever we wanted. I did as told and headed to the classroom marked on my e schoolbook. After I walked in I went to the back of the class and found a seat that I could sit in for the time being. After a while all of the seats were filled and some shaggy looking buy wearing a hat walked in. He introduced himself before explaining the rules then telling us to introduce ourselves. After introducing myself i tuned out the rest of the class, I could tell that very few of them wanted to be there so I knew that there wasn't going to be anything interesting said. The only thing really interesting is how I can see these people. none of them are in any way translucent like most people I've seen. hopefully this school wont be as boring as the other school.

................................................................................................................................................................

a/n:

hello, I don't think many people will read this since Danganronpa is a really small tag here on wattpad. But I felt like I should put my small idea here on this site so that it might make someone feel inspired or some shit. I might not update a lot, but I will try to finish this story. If I do get to finish this one, I might make more for the other installments of the danganronpa series.

I do not own danganronpa, the plot of danganronpa or the characters. this is fan fiction that was created from my boredom. I am not making any profit from this and I do not plan on making profit from it. I only wish to add something to the danganronpa world of fan fictions

Ultimate scapegoat  (DanganRonpa x Male reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें