Chapter One

When people are born, their brains are mush and they don't have thoughts that really strong together properly.

Yet, I unfortunately was born with all the memories of my past life the second I was born.

Yup!

In my past life, I was a thirty year old teacher trying to live my life peacefully.

Now I was some Duke. Or well, in line to dukedom.

What's worse is I was reborn as the love interest in a popular dating sim game I played on a whim before I died.

How did I die? Simple. fell out the window and splattered like paint on the concrete below.

Gross, I know.

The game I got stuck in was called "Common Lady Princess." The plot kicked in around the protagonist's 18th birthday when they officially came of age.

Somehow, upon entering the capital, she'd interact with the love interests and save to day and become a princess. Or something.

Honestly, the game was stupid, but it was fun to fight and manage money and everything.

And fortunately, I discovered that all the items and stats I got in my past life, transferred to this one.

Simply speaking, I was an OP child.

But that didn't matter.

As it stood, I was 18, 3 years away from the protagonist entering the story. Men's coming of age ceremony was when they turned 21. So of course, it lined up with the protagonist.

I lived my life as a young Duke would. Which was more political than I'd ever like. And the fucking fencing/sword fighting lessons.

Those sucked more then etiquette.

Now, you may be thinking, "why are you so upset about being reborn as a love interest?"

For one, I would like to choose who i end up with.

Two...

I'm gay.

Gay in an ancient fantasy world.

It didn't sound like a good mix for me.

Honestly, The only reason I knew the game at all was because my female teachers aide said it would be a fun way to waste time.

And while playing it, I fell out a window that someone forgot to lock.

Honestly, I was blessed in this game. It's was only going to be frustrating when the heroine of the story arrived. The route with Duke Isaiah Reynolds was one of the most popular.

He was the mysterious and withdrawn character who showed little favor to anyone, including the protagonist.

Little by little, his heart would be warmed by her kind and pure nature.

He wasn't my favorite character in the slightest. Up until the heroine decided to fall for him, he was rude to anyone and everyone.

While I didn't plan on being completely different, I decided to live the story as I felt appropriate.

Growing up in a world without smart phones was tough.

At least the mini games still worked.

What mini games you asked?

Just those small fetch quests and trying to get the cutest dress...

God, I sound like the strangest gay man out there.