159:Curious

"Ground rules. So we don't get overly jealous of each other." Oliver pointed out, uncrossing his legs to stand. "I'm not saying you can't kiss her but I want my opportunity too to get to know her better." He said with an adorable pout on his lips. "If you hog her all the time I'm going to get seriously lonely."

That was fair. She did have the least interaction with the two of them, largely because of fate and circumstance. Amber cleared her throat, speaking up. "Do you want a schedule? Specific dates and nights?"

"That's a little too strict for you and for us. I think we're beyond that, having a set plan and recording everything. We can deal with a few extras. Right boys?" Casper asked. The rest nodded, shrugging.

"I don't mind if you go on more dates with the others, as long as you love us and treat us all equally." Sieon grinned, wiggling about in the bed.

"I think that's a bit too much, isn't it?" MinJae frowned, swinging his legs over the side of the bed. "She'll react to each of us differently, depending on how we treat her. It's only natural that she'll show us different sides of herself."

"That's true." Casper nodded.

"I think we should be honest about it. We just have to be clear of what we've done and when we've done it. We shouldn't hide anything." Hikaru said thoughtfully. "We should help each other as well and resolve any conflicts before things get worse. " He swallowed nervously, smiling at Amber as he spoke. "We're a family after all."

Family.

Her heart warmed at his words, fluttering in her chest at the way he looked at her as if she were his everything. He was right, they were a family after all and family helped one another. She returned his smile with her own, enjoying the way he blushed almost immediately turning into a pretty pink shade that travelled over his skin and to the tips of his ears.

"Let's start with a question I've been wanting to ask then." Casper nodded leaning back into the seat. "How far did everyone go with Amber?"

The question rang loud and clear in the room, sending the occupants of the room into a silent thoughtful hush. They were quiet as they watched her seemingly waiting for her answer. Amber froze at his words, her cheeks reddening at the thought of what she had done with each one of them.

Casper glanced at her, studying her reaction and he spoke up quickly, waving his hands as if he wanted to brush the tension in the air away."If you don't want me to know, it's fine." He said quickly, his voice gentle with his concern. "I was just curious-"

"No, I like transparency," Amber replied, shaking her head. "Just don't make me say it." She blushed, scratching her cheek. "Please." She decided to add, nibbling on her lips nervously.

"Alright, then I'll go first." Sieon grinned at her with a smooth wink. Dang it. "I've made out with her. Grinding, dirty talk. The usual." He shrugged. His words sent a hot blush across her skin, so hot that she could feel the heat radiating from her face.

"Kiss." Hikaru raised his hand, blushing as he spoke. His cheeks could probably rival the shade of red on her cheeks.

"Peck or kiss?" MinJae pressed eagerly, smirking at the eldest. "With tongue?"

"Tongue. In the rain." Hikaru flushed, looking down at his hands nervously.

"Damn, the virgins are on the roll." Oliver whistled with a soft laugh.

"This isn't a competition," Hikaru whined in response, playing with her fingers as he held her hand, rubbing his thumb over her skin.

"I know, no offence," Oliver raised both his hands up in surrender. "But I can't help but want to taste her lips too." Oliver replied steadily, giving her a heated gaze. She swallowed, feeling her heart pick up in speed.

Seriously, was she going to have to be hot and cold all day?

"I kissed." MinJae spoke out. "You've all seen it. That was about it."

Amber bit her lips as Ezra's grip on her waist tightened and he shifted in his seat, moving to straighten his back. Her heart pounded wincing as he cleared his throat. Oh no. She pressed a palm to her face, in an attempt to hide her eyes from her soulmate. Oh no. Oh no.

"I made her cum. Two times." Ezra stated out with a low drawl, honest as usual. There was a lilt of pride in his raspy voice and she could almost hear the smirk in the growl.

Damn it.

The silence was stark and deafening. She didn't know how silence could be described as pregnant. But it definitely was now. The pause in the air was pregnant with questions and shock. The only sound that she could hear in the room was the sound of the air conditioner and the buzz of equipment.

Oh God.

Amber couldn't take it anymore and so she turned over to look at Ezra. Her soulmate was grinning widely, revealing his teeth and even peaks of pink gums. A bright gummy sort of grin on his lips that was awfully childish in looks, considering what he had said.

"Did you have to say it like that?" Amber squeaked. He smirked, running his fingers in his hair.

"What do you want me to say?" He asked huskily, his voice was dipping into the sexual growl. The kind that rumbled out of his chest and turned her on a little too much. She pinked, watching as he gave her a smirk, his lips quirking as he spoke. "I fingered you? Made you orgasm while you were seated on my lap?" His smile grew wider. "You want to reenact it here? Give them a show?"

"Shhh!" She pressed her palm over his lips in her panic and his eyes, they glowed with his amusement. She felt like a kid admitting that she had stolen a cookie from the forbidden cookie jar, only it would probably be more accurate to say that Ezra had stolen cookies from her cookie jar. "And the first time doesn't count..." She told him quickly. He pulled her hand from his mouth, pressing a chaste kiss to her palm.

"It doesn't?" He raised a curious brow. "Really?"

"What did you do?" Hikaru asked, his voice was a little off in its pitch and she glanced up at him. His face was red, flushed from his thoughts of her and she watched as his brows furrowed eager for the additional information. In fact, her soulmates did not look jealous. Her eyes flickered over the occupants of the room.

They were curious.