Chapter 53: Memories.

[The drinks bring back all the memories, 
of everything we've been through]

      I let out a nervous sigh before walking up to the door and texting Liam so I wouldn't have to ring the doorbell. 

To Liam: I'm outside, open the door.

From Liam: OH HOLY MOTHER, I'LL BE RIGHT THERE

      I giggled quietly and placed my phone back in my bag. I heard running feet from the other side of the door. The door quickly unlocks and it swings open. Liam stands on the other side and smiles brightly. "Emily!" He whisper shouts bringing me into a tight hug. 

      "Nice to see you too, Liam." I whisper back. He lets me go and closes the door quietly. 

      "They're in here." He says quietly and leads me through his house. 

      I feel the butterflies in my stomach as the sounds of the boys' voices become more clear. "What the hell is Liam doing?" I hear Louis ask. I smile and hear Harry's voice follow. 

      "I don't know, but I'm bored." 

      "Do you think he's trying to surprise us with something?" Zayn asks. 

      "I don't know. I hope it's food." Niall replies making my heart skip a beat. Liam motions for me to stay there. I nod and he walked back into the room that the boys were in. 

      "Liam, what are you doing, mate?" I hear Zayn ask him.

      "Okay, name one thing that you miss the most." Liam says. Of course he was going to do that. He's cliche like that. 

      "Food, can I go now?" Niall says quickly. I smile, classic him. 

      "No," Liam says. 

      "I miss my bed." I hear Zayn say. 

      "I miss Emily." Louis and Harry say at the same time. My heart flutters at them. I can just hear the smile that Liam has. 

      "Wait." Zayn says. "Emily isn't even back yet." 

      "How do you know that?" Liam questions. 

      "She would've told us if she was back." Zayn replies. 

      "What if she wanted to surprise us?" Liam says.

      He's really blowing this off. "She's here, isn't she?" Harry questions. I roll my eyes with a smile and walk in, stopping at the door and putting my hands at my waist. 

      "Yes, I'm here. Liam can't get to the damn point." I say. Louis and Harry jump up and run to me, tackling me into a hug. 

      "Emily!" Harry screams hugging the life out of me. I feel Zayn's arms wrap around me. 

      "How are you here?" Louis says stepping back and putting his hands at my shoulders. 

      I shrug, "I got on a plane and came home." I reply sarcastically. 

      Louis rolls his eyes, "Whatever, at least you're home." He sighs and hugs me again. I wrap my arms around his waist and hug Harry next. 

      "God, I missed you." He says wrapping his arms around my neck. I smile and hug him back. 

      "Awe, I missed you too, Haz." I say. 

      I hug Zayn, "I can't even tell you how happy I am that you're home." He says swinging me around. 

      I squeal, "Me too, Zayn." 

      "God, that photographer that took your place was so pushy." He says shaking his head. 

      "Oh, I regret taking that job. Those boys were brats!" I complain. Zayn laughs.

      "Emily, I cannot believe you're finally home." Niall smiles hugging me tightly. I smile and hug back. I didn't think he would react this way. I didn't care, I only cared that I was in his arms again. 

      "I am too." I didn't know if he had told the boys if we were broken up. I kind of hope he did. It would be heartbreaking if I had to tell them after almost a year of being broken up. 

      "Alright, alright. Let's go do something fun!" Liam says like an excited child as Niall and I pull back from the hug. 

      "Wait, before we do, I have to point out, there's something different about Emily." Louis says crossing one arm over his chest. I do the same. 

      "Hair? No..." Zayn shakes his head. 

      "Tan? No, she's always been kinda tan." Harry shakes his head. 

      "She's skinnier!" Louis says. He rushes towards me feeling my head, "Are you okay? Why are you skinnier?" 

      I sigh, "Louis, relax." I say moving his arms away. "It wasn't on purpose." I sigh sadly. "Those boys gave me a lot of shit about their photos and I didn't even get time to eat, hardly. But I'm okay, I've been eating fine." I assure. 

      Zayn hugs me tightly. "I hate that you had to go through that too..." He sighs. I rub his back in a comforting manner.

      "I know, Zayn. But I'm here now. I've been eating more than enough, and we're together again. Okay? Now let's go do something!" I remove myself from him and smile happily to be back with the boys. 

      As we walk out of Liam's house, I hear Liam question from behind me, "Are you really inviting Heather?" I look to Louis who is standing beside me with an expression that said, 'Dammit'. 

      "Louis?" He looks at me, already knowing what I was going to ask. I felt my heart break a little at already knowing the answer to the question I was going to ask. "Wh-Who's Heather?"

------

[Memories - Maroon 5]

------

A/N:

Uh ohhh. Shit's about to go down 

SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED, BUT YA KNOW, I ALWAYS HAVE TEA HAPPENING IN MY LIFE AND ONE OF THOSE WAS A SPONTANEOUS ROAD TRIP WHERE I HAD NO ACCESS TO WATTPAD SO I APOLOGIZE !!

Vote, Comment, Share

TPWK.

All the love, C. xx