Chapter 92: Sunflower, Vol. 6.

[I couldn't want you any more
Kiss in the kitchen like it's a dance floor]

ONE WEEK LATER

      We were finally home after another day in Lordsburg. It had been a week of Niall and I messing around at both our places and having movie nights after work. It's been fun. I hopped out of the car, after Niall had picked me up from work. Niall smiled, "Now that we're home... Alone..." His fingers tap against my waist, making me squeal since it tickled. I shook my head, removing his hands. 

      "No, no. I have somewhere to go today, so I sincerely apologize, but I'm rejecting your offer." I smile sheepishly and go to the trunk to grab my bag. Niall takes it and we go up to my apartment.

      "Come on... Just a quickie?" I shook my head again, opening the door, letting him walk in after me. 

      "No, Niall. I have to go." I laughed, putting my things down. He put down my backpack and closed the door. 

      "Come on... Yomara won't mind if you're a little late." He said, kissing my neck as I looked through the mail on the counter. 

      "No," I laughed. 

      "Yes." He said in the same tone. 

      "Jesus, Niall. What's got you so needy?" I questioned, walking around the island to put more water into the vase with some flowers that I got last time I went shopping. 

      He shrugged, "Maybe that we're alone and you're wearing yoga pants." He shrugs as I put the vase back.

      "Well, my answer is still no because I have somewhere to be." I began to walk to the door. He pulls my wrist, making me squeal and laugh as he pulls me towards him. He kisses me with a sheepish smile. "This. Still. Doesn't. Change. My. Mind." I giggled in between kisses. 

      "Come on... Just a quickie and I'll take you to Yomara's." I shook my head with a laugh. 

      "No." He pouted. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Alright, fine." He smiled in victory. "Only because if I say no again, you'll bug me later." I point out. 

      He nods, "Sounds about right." He picks me up, throwing me over his shoulder and makes his way to my room. 

      I laugh, "Niall!" 

      "I said quickie, so we're going to be quick!"

---

      I made my way to the event center where Yomara's gender reveal was going to take place, recognizing the car parked in front of mine. I opened the door and heard Yomara sigh. "Where have you been?" Yomara asked, looking down at her wrist watch. 

      "Sorry, sorry. I got caught up in something." I replied, still not seeing her. Yomara being pregnant has been giving her major mood swings and me being late because of Niall wasn't going to make this any better for them. 

      "Well, you're 30 minutes late! What could've possibly been more important than this?" She asks from the other room.

      "I'm sorry, chingado." I said, rolling my eyes with a smile. Of course I wouldn't be upset with Yomara's mood swings. She's carrying a freaking life inside of her, so I don't care what it takes. I went into the room and saw her sit on the chair. 

      Tom brought a bottle of water and saw me, 'Help.' He mouthed. 

      I shrugged, 'Not my problem.' I mouthed back. "Alright I'm here. Nina on duty." I saluted, making Yomara chuckle tiredly.