Chapter 79: In Too Deep.

[I'm not happy here, with her
Rather have you, rather have me too
'Cause you're not happy there with him
Rather have me, we're just in too deep]

Niall's Pov:

      "What's been going on with you, lad?" Louis questions as we walk out of the studio. 

      "Yeah, mate. You've been really quiet." Harry agrees. Ever since the fight with Emily, it's like everything in me is falling apart. We haven't talked for four days and it's killing me. I can't believe I took her for granted like that. Of course she was going to feel bad that we've been cheating on them. That's just who she is. She's always hated making people upset and always tried her hardest to make them feel better. She's a very passive person that only cares for other people. It's what I loved most about her.

      "Nothing." I lied. I was slowly dying inside from the lack of Emily, just like when she left before. 

      "Niall, don't lie to us, what's going on?" Zayn wrapped an arm around my neck as we continued to walk to our separate cars. 

      "I'm not lying." Liam glares in a 'You're not a very good liar' kind of way. I wanted to come out and say what happened, but they would probably just scold me for it since it's not of me to cheat on someone. Even someone that I know for a fact, they don't like. "I'm serious. Nothing's going on." I shrug off Zayn's arm. 

      "Alright, well, we were planning on heading to Emily's, if you wanna join." Harry says as we get to our cars. Oh, how I wanted to. But under the circumstances, I don't think that was a very good idea. I shook my head, grabbing my car keys from my pocket. 

      "Nah. I promised to take Heather to a movie today." Which was a complete lie. Especially because Heather hates all the movies I like and I hate all the ones she likes. She only likes the cheesy romantic ones that always end with the guy getting the girl and getting married and all that crap.

      The lads only shrug, "Alright. Let us know if you change your mind." I nodded and got into my car. I tied my seat belt and turned the key to turn on the car. I pulled out of the parking lot and began to drive home. I sighed and turned on the radio in an attempt to distract myself from the haunting memories of Emily walking out after telling me that she still loved me.

      Why did she still love me after all this? All I've done was cause her hurt and confusion. I don't deserve a girl like her after she's stuck around enough to do things that she would never do. God, I'm so stupid. How could I take someone for granted like that? If I were in her shoes, I would've stopped the first time we even kissed.

      When I arrived home, I let out a long sigh as I got out of the car and headed to the entrance of the condo complex. I went up to my place and unlocked the door. I walked in, placing my keys on the key rack. I walked further into the condo. "Niall? Is that you?" 

      "Yeah." I walked to the fridge, taking out a water bottle. I turned towards the living room and found the annoying hot pink suitcases. "Heather?" I questioned. She came to the living room and looked to the suitcases. 

      "Oh!" She says and lightly smacks her head. "Should've told you." 

      "Told me what?"

      "I'm leaving." I wanted to jump in victory, but being the respectful person I am, didn't. 

      "Um, what?" 

      "I know that you were with Emily." She says, now completely serious. She shrugs, "But whatever," She says simply, turning on her heel and going to our- well my, room. 

      "I'm sorry about it." I said, walking after her. She puts clothes into her duffle bag and shrugs, 

      "Doesn't matter. You know, it would've hurt a lot less if you just broke up with me if you didn't like me anymore." 

      I scoffed, "You could've broken up with me a long time ago, Heather." 

      "Yeah, but I liked you, Niall. It hurt that you didn't just come to me instead of going behind my back to your ex." 

      I rolled my eyes, "You didn't even like me. You only liked my fame." She gasps at my words. I feel a pain go across my cheek. I sigh and turn my head back to Heather.

      "Go to hell. I'm out of here."

------

[In Too Deep - Eminem]

------

A/N:

Niall. What is you doing, mate?

Sorry that these chapters have been kinda short, but I can assure you, that they will get longer 

Vote, Comment, Share

TPWK.

All the love, C. xx