Chapter 63: I Miss You.

[And I know we're not supposed to talk
But I'm getting ahead of myself
I get scared when we're not 
'Cause I'm scared you're with somebody else
So I guess that it is gone]

      It was now the next day and I was able to get Allie ready for a day with me while Tia and Dee went around the city. Liam and Louis were able to get the boys and we were going to meet at the park. "Where going?" Allie asks from the backseat. 

      "Remember my friends?" 

      "Harry and... and Louis... and..." 

      I giggle, "Yeah, them. We're gonna go see them. You okay with that?" Allie's face lights up and she nods rapidly. 

      "Ya!"

      When we arrive to the park, a couple of the boys are already there. I get out of the car and see Harry and Niall wave. I wave back and open the back door. "Alright, come on." I smile to her. She gets out and I move her slightly so that I can close the door. 

      "That Harry!" She giggles. 

      "Mmhm." 

      "And Neil!" 

      "Niall, baby." 

      "Ohh." I giggle and hold her hand as we walk towards them. 

      "Surprised you two are early." I say to them as we get near them. 

      "We couldn't wait to see little Ms. Allie!" Harry says and scoops up Allie. 

      "Have you guys been waiting long?" 

      "No, I just got here." Niall says. I nod and smile to Allie who is giggling at Harry's tickles. "Okay, my turn!" Niall says and takes Allie into his arms. Allie laughs and I see Liam walking towards us with Bear holding Liam's hand tightly.

      Bear lets go of Liam and runs towards me. "Auntie Emmy!" I pick him up as he reaches me. 

      "My little Teddy Bear!" I cheer back hugging him tightly. He hugs me back tightly. I put him down and I look down after feeling Allie wrap her arms around my leg. "What's wrong, baby?" 

      "Who that?" She asks, pointing to Bear who's hiding behind Liam looking at Allie. 

      "Bear, come here for a second." I smile. He hesitantly walks over to me and I squat down. "This is Bear, can you say 'hi'?" Allie shyly waves. 

      "Bear, this Allie. Can you say 'hi'?" Liam asks him, holding his shoulders. 

      "Hi." Bear quietly says. "Wan' go play?" He asks Allie who nods and takes his hand and starts walking to the playground.

      "Alright, we're here!" Louis announces walking towards us with Freddie beside him. 

      "The kids went to play." Harry informs. 

      "Allie was excited to see you." I point out sitting on the bench beside Harry. Louis smiles and runs after Freddie to the playground to say hi to Allie. 

      "He's still a child, I swear." Harry says leaning back. 

      "Well he's the size of one, I think he'll pass as one." I reply, putting my bag beside me. This, for some reason, makes the boys laugh while Liam shook his head with a smile.