Chapter 99: As Long As I Have You.

[As long as I have you
I can live like there's nothing left to lose]

      The knock on the door makes me jump and quickly put down the green gift bag. I thought that I would separate the gifts since I also got things for Gigi, Zigi (my nickname for the baby), Freddie, Bear, and Maya. I jogged to the door, forgetting that it was locked, and opened the door seeing Zayn and Liam. "Hey, are we early?" Liam asked, hugging me quickly and walking in. I shrugged, hugging Zayn. 

      "Dunno. I haven't looked at the time. But, it's fine." I assured.

      They placed their bags next to mine on the couch and looked around at the very plain apartment that they stood in. "I- Wha- Where's the Christmas joy?" Zayn asked in shock. 

      "I'm sorry, I wasn't here for Christmas and I hadn't gotten any decorations." I said. 

      "But, you're the person that would go all out for Christmas!" 

      "I know I am, but I just didn't this year." Zayn pouted. 

      "I was so excited to see your apartment." He said. 

      "I'm sorry. Next year." I promised.

      Harry soon walked in with bags in his hands and Niall behind him with his own bags and boxes. "Jesus, Harry. Why so much?" I questioned, putting a hand on Niall's chest after he put his bags down and came to me. 

      "'Cause why not?" 

      Niall kissed my temple. "Missed you." He mumbles. I smiled, feeling my face heat up. 

      "Missed you too." I heard a fake gagging from the door and the door close. 

      "Bleh! You guys act like you haven't seen each other in ages." Louis comments, walking in and placing his things down. 

      "Days." Niall corrects. 

      Louis rolled his eyes, "Don't see a difference." He jokes. 

      "Jesus, Lou. I don't remember seeing you in a happy relationship since Ha-" Louis puts his finger up at Liam in a warning manner. 

      "Finish that sentence and I'll egg your house, Payno. This time I mean it." 

      "Both of you stop, or I'll personally egg both your houses." I threaten back, sitting on the floor in front of the couches in the circle that we created.

      The boys started handing their gifts to each other and to me, struggling to figure out which one was for who. But while I waited, I made sure that the gifts were in the right bag since I just used one big bag to put the multiple gifts in the color coded bag directed to each boy by their microphone. It was something creative that I thought of the other day when I was wrapping the presents. After the boys finished passing gifts out, I began to pass mine to them, simply informing them that there were gifts for their families too, and for Louis, and an extra gift for his birthday. "I'm such a nice friend." I commented to myself as the boys were each surprised that I had gotten things for their family. It was only because the kids thought of me as their aunts and Gigi and Maya were really nice friends. It was the least I could do.

      The boys decided to open my gifts first since they were excited for mine. Their expressions were priceless. I honestly don't have a big budget, so I tried getting something nice that didn't cost that much. "This is sick!" Liam comments, admiring the new pencils and coloring pencils since I remembered seeing the ones he had that were worn out and old.