Chapter 62: Everything About You.

[On the other side of the world,
it don't matter, I'll be there in two]

       It was about three weeks later and I was told that Tia Valerie and Deidre were coming to visit. I have never been so excited to see them. Sadly, Grampa wouldn't be coming, but I already expected it. I was at the airport waiting for their arrival. I sat on the chairs while texting Ross. I didn't know exactly what we were just yet, but every time we saw each other we always cuddled and kissed. It might be close to becoming a thing, but I'm not trying to rush anything yet.

From Ross: I can predict that you're wearing my hoodie.

      I looked down at the gray fabric with his last name embroidered in red. I smiled and began typing.

To Ross: Are you watching me through my phone screen or something ?

      I looked at the time and saw that Tia and Dee would be here any minute. I stood up and put my phone into the pocket. I looked around at the crowd of people filing into the airport. I attempted to look over them, but thanks to my short height, that wasn't very useful. I sighed in defeat and looked around me for something that could possibly help me find them. My eyes landed on the chair giving me the bright idea to stand on it. I stood on the chair and looked over the people until my eyes found the familiar family. I smiled and got down from the chair and made my way through the people. Occasionally apologizing to the ones that I accidentally shoved a bit too hard.

      When I finally found them, I smiled and ran up to them. I hugged them from behind, probably scaring the life out of them. "EEEE! I'm so glad to see you guys!" I squeal hugging them. "I missed you guys so much, you have no idea." I sigh, removing myself from them. 

      "Why is it that every time you pick me up from the airport, you're always in a hoodie?" Dee asks. 

      "I don't know. Because I never go anywhere." I respond. 

      "Emmy!" Allie cheers. 

      "Allie!" She squeals as I pick her up and embrace her in a hug. "I missed you." I tell her. 

      "I miss you too." She tells me. I put her down and hug Tia. 

      "I missed you, Em." She says. 

      I smile, "I missed you too. We're gonna have so much fun! You two can take a night for yourselves and I'll watch Allie." I inform them. 

      "Really? When?" 

      I shrug, "Whenever is fine. I don't really have a life." I joke.

      "But for now, let's go home. People are looking at me weirdly." I say grabbing Allie's hand. We walk out and I lead them to my car parked towards the front. "Sheesh, it's cold." Tia shivers. 

      "It's almost Winter time, it's always cold at night, but during the day it's not, which is weird." I say with a shrug. We got in the car and I began to drive out of the airport lot and onto the freeway. 

      "It's pretty." Allie says. 

      "I know, huh. Guess what." I tell her looking at her through the rear view mirror. "I know a couple little boys who are excited to meet you." I tell her, wiggling my eyebrows.

      When we got home, we went up to my apartment and opened up the door. "Home sweet home." I smile walking in with Tia and Dee following. "My room and my work room are in the hall. Tia and Allie can sleep in my room and Dee can sleep in the work room." I say. "I'll take the couch." I smile. 

      "You sure?" Tia questions. 

      "Yes, yes. This couch is actually very comfy." I assured.

---

      That night, I was on my phone while laying on the couch with the blanket over me. My phone buzzed and a notification from the group chat made me smile.

From Harry: EMMMMMMMMYYYYYYY

From Louis: EMILYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

From Liam: EMMMMMMMM

To Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Niall: Yes peasants?

From Zayn: You said your aunt and cousin were coming, did they get here already?

To Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Niall: Yessir

From Liam: And you asked them about getting Allie for a while?

To Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Niall: Yep

From Harry: And what did they say?

To Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Niall: They said yes.

From Liam: YES I'll talk to Cheryl tomorrow, see if I can get Bear

From Louis: I'll talk to Briana

To Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Niall: okey, well, i'm going to sleep. Good night peasants.

------

[Everything About You - One Direction]

------

A/N:

This chapter was the hardest to decide on a song, tf. Anyway, hope you're liking the series :)

Vote, Comment, Share

TPWK.

All the love, C. xx